For The Latest Version GO HERE!
The Business Process Management Toolkit contains presentations, templates, and essential resources:
Presentations can be used to educate, as the basis for management presentations, or when making business cases for Business Process Management implementation.
Supporting documents and assessments that will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement.
The additional information will enable you to improve your organizations methodology knowledgebase.
A Quick Look Inside—This Accomplished Toolkit Contains:
• Presentation 1—Toolkit Introduction Business Process Management
• Presentation 2—BPM and Workflow Software
• Presentation 3—Avoiding Disaster: your first BPM Project
• Presentation 4—Value and Benefits: make your case for BPM
• Presentation 5—BPM and ROI
• Presentation 6—BPM Continual Improvement
• Toolkit Roadmap
• Align Roles and Responsibilities to Make BPM Work
• BPM—Design for Workflow and Rules Management Systems
• BPM Architecture Considerations
• BPM Benefits Checklist
• Business Process Management—how to scale your process Documentation Initiative
• Business Process Modeling Notation
• Business Process Modeling Overview
• Example Common Business Objectives—BPM
• KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Perform Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery via Business Process Management and Other Software Tools
• Project to Program
• RACI Methodology and BPM
• The Business Process Model
• The Integration of Knowledge Mapping into Existing Business Processes
• Business-Process-Model—Medicare Australia
• Medicare Case Study Example
• Simple Six Sigma Calculator
• Six Sigma—Short Overview
• Six Sigma Defining Requirements
• Six Sigma Factsheet
• Six Sigma Presentation
• Six Sigma Starter Kit Document
Purchase the Business Process Management Toolkit Risk Free Today!
The instant you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. That is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the research, the analysis, and the collating of information we find. All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
This is nothing like you have seen before. The Art of Service has cracked the code and has supplied you with the smarter approach to business management!