Are you tired of looking for a practical on-the-job resource for Project Management?
Are you a Project Manager that thrives on getting results?
Then this no-nonsense Toolkit is what you have been waiting for!
Project Management can be recognized as the process of planning, organizing, securing, and managing your business resources to achieve desired objectives. Today's projects are more complex and challenging than ever, and project managers need all the help they can get to succeed amid shifting priorities, interruptions, inadequate funding, expectations of multiple stakeholders, and other obstacles.
If this sounds like you, then this carefully developed Project Management toolkit is just what you and your company need! This fully revised and updated edition of the Project Management Toolkit is jam packed with results-orientated practical templates, examples, and strategies ready to use!
Buy this Toolkit with confidence!All contents of this collection are 100% guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase we refund—no questions asked. See FAQ page for terms and conditions.
This no-nonsense Toolkit is what you have been waiting for!
The Project Management Toolkit offers practical, ready-to-use strategies for mastering any project challenge.
When you, as a project manager, accept responsibility for a project, you accept the schedule, timeline, deadlines, resources, and expectations set out at the start. Now you can make sure you're asking the right questions for each project by utilizing the tools, checklists, and information available! Now you can manage your risk project according to best practice standards. You'll have the details and plans in place to handle whatever arises during a project's duration—setting appropriate expectations for timelines, milestones, and deliverables. And ensure success for each and every project with resources on:
• Ensuring you have the necessary equipment and resources available
• Properly documenting all project activities
• Identifying staff skills by roles needed
• Putting quality controls in place
• Identifying and estimating indirect costs
• Documenting and prioritizing requirements
• And much more!
Start and end each project on a positive note and order this Toolkit for Project Managers today!
It contains Templates, Resources and Assessments;
The supporting documents and assessments provided within this Toolkit will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement.
Additional Information and bonus material containing success secrets to embedding Project Management into any organization are provided and will enable you to vastly increase your success rate.
A Quick Look Inside: This Unsurpassed Toolkit Provides You With:
Project Change Management
- ·PCH01100 Project Management Change Process Document
- ·PCH01200 Request for Change Form
- ·PCH01300 Project Change Policies
- ·PCH01400 Project Communication Plan
- ·PCH01500 Project Management Change Schedule
- ·PCH01600 Project Management Change Meeting Minutes
- ·PCL01100 Implementation Process
- ·PCL01200 DHS and DSL Document
- ·PCL01200 Hardware and Software Store Document
- ·PCL01300 Forward Schedule of Releases
- ·PCL01400 Post Implementation Review
- ·PCM01100 Project Communications Schedule
- ·PCM01200 Project Meeting Minutes
- ·PCM01300 Monthly Report
- ·PCM01400 Weekly Project Report
- ·PCM01500 Executive Committee Report
- ·PCM01600 Action Items
- ·PCM01700 Project Marketing—IT
- ·PCM01800 Project Marketing—Business
- ·PCM01900 Project Newsletter
Project Cost Management
- ·PCM01100 Cost Budgeting Template
- ·PCM01200 Cost Reporting Document
- ·PCM01300 Cost Accounting Template
- ·PDS01100 Functional Design
- ·PDS01200 Detailed Design
- ·PDS01300 Interface Design Specification
- ·PDS01400 Technical Architecture
- ·PDS01500 AS-BUILT Template
Project Human Resources
- ·PHR01100 Task Responsibility Matrix
- ·PHR01200 Roles and Responsibilities
- ·PHR01300 Project Organizational Structure
- ·PHR01400 Project Manager Responsibilities
- ·PHR01500 Training Needs Analysis
- ·PHR01600 Project Directory
- ·PHR01700 Project Team Performance Review
- ·PIN01010 Project Business Plan
- ·PIN01020 Business Requirements and Feasibility Study
- ·PIN01030 Mission and Vision Statements
- ·PIN01040 Critical Success Factors
- ·PIN01050 Key Performance Indicators
- ·PIN01060 Project Methodology
- ·PIN1070 Hardware/Software Resource Requirements
- ·PIN01080 Project Scope
Project Risk Management
- ·PRM01100 Risk Process Template
- ·PRM01200 Project Initial Risks
- ·PRM01300 Risk Register
(Also includes Toolkit Roadmap)
Purchase the Project Management Process Toolkit Risk Free Today!
The instant you purchase the collection, the factsheets and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. That is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching, the analysis, and the collating of information we find. All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Be prepared and enjoy each project. Order your Templates and Toolkit for your Project Managers today!