Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Third Party System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Third Party System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Third Party System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Third Party System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Third Party System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Can the system incorporate data from other parts of the business, as IT, third party risk management, compliance and audit, to inform your business continuity strategy and plans?
- Are there letters of guarantee or proof of third party audits regarding the quality assurance systems in operation at the raw material suppliers of commodities and ingredients?
- Are there reasonable requirements for periodic due diligence reviews of third party providers, including contractors, subcontractors, support vendors and other parties?
- Does internal audit normally perform independent validation and verification activities related to system implementations or is that review outsourced to a third party?
- Which trust services principles refers to the accessibility of information used by the systems, products, or services offered to a third party providers customers?
- Does the third party service provider have adequate technology systems in place that capture data and allow for back testing and stress testing a particular model?
- Does your organization conduct regular audits of privileges/ permission levels to access critical systems given to employees and third party service providers?
- How do you test continuously and reduce time spent setting up realistic test environments that access third party services, databases and mainframes?
- Is the vendor responsible for the creation, modification and/or integration of any custom or third party web applications, systems or services?
- Are thirdparty administered schemes putting too much reliance on auditors and the third party providers to detect fraud or system defects?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Third Party System book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Third Party System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Third Party System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Third Party System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Third Party System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Third Party System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Third Party System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Third Party System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to your organizations practices communicated to your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Third Party System project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Third Party System project?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Third Party System project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the quality assurance process provide objective verification of adherence to applicable standards, procedures & requirements?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the common sources of risk on information technology Third Party System projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Third Party System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Third Party System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Third Party System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Third Party System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Third Party System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Third Party System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Third Party System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Third Party System project with this in-depth Third Party System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Third Party System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Third Party System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Third Party System investments work better.
This Third Party System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.