Pilot Threat Intelligence Platform: monitor system stability and capacity and licensed limits ensuring long term strategies and Capacity Planning meet infrastructure needs.
More Uses of the Threat Intelligence Platform Toolkit:
- Collaborate on developing, implementing, and maintaining your Threat Intelligence Platform and related tooling.
- Manage Threat Intelligence Platforms and monitor feed sources for efficacy and work with Security Operations and engineering to integrate threat indicator sources with appropriate tools.
- Support Cybersecurity program and projects efforts in the areas of Vulnerability Assessment, Access Control and Authorization, Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Policy Enforcement, Application Security, Protocol Analysis, Incident Response, and Advanced Threat Detection.
- Perform threat hunting by proactively using security log data and other tools to identify undetected threats.
- Ensure you facilitate; lead efforts in expanding and improving the development of processes, methodologies, and client communication methods for Advanced Persistent Threat detection, Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, and Vulnerability Analysis.
- Formulate demonstrate prepare, write and deliver internal Threat Intelligence reports and briefings about threat actors, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Compile Cyber threat data gathered through independent research and analysis along with Security Operations Center activity, and look at emerging technology, techniques, and adversarial capabilities and tactics.
- Guide Threat Intelligence Platform: actively collaborate with Cyber Threat Intelligence teams to ensure response capabilities are adequate to the threat.
- Identify current and emerging threat trends, threat actors using a variety of Cyber Threat Intelligence sources.
- Make sure that your team performs Threat Analysis, forecasts, and alerts.
- Provide all source analytical support to Threat Intelligence investigations, operations, collection, and analysis.
- Ensure you devise; understand Threat Modeling and general Software Development practices, the associated risks, and the components of a modern product security program.
- Guide Threat Intelligence Platform: email protection, Vulnerability Assessment, pen testing, Threat Intelligence, network and Malware Analysis.
- Devise Threat Intelligence Platform: Threat Modeling, security Risk Analysis, or performing security review for technology services.
- Manage Threat Intelligence Platform: Cyber automation engineers review procedures relating to current Threat Management and response processes and design automated actions to accelerate the triage, validation, containment, eradication and remediation of security incidents.
- Ensure you arrange; understand how threat actors operate in a corporate environment, and how to create countermeasures to actions.
- Serve as an endpoint monitoring, threat hunting and security information Event Management analyst/engineering for client Endpoint Security monitoring engagements.
- Supervise Threat Intelligence Platform: review available surveillance data to further develop and improve the threat scenarios and use cases.
- Ensure you direct; lead with expertise in Cybersecurity Threat Analysis, detection and prevention.
- Manage intelligence requirements from internal stakeholders across operations, engineering, Risk Management and others, soliciting feedback to continually drive improvements.
- Be certain that your organization supports information sharing and integration procedures across Information security through the exchange of Threat Intelligence and cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessment data.
- Collaborate with technical and Threat Intelligence analysts to provide indications and warnings, and contribute to predictive analysis of malicious activity.
- Be accountable for working in an Intelligence function, analyzing risk and authoring reports and conducting briefings that provide stakeholders with proactive, actionable insight about security concerns.
- Generate advanced threat models and Proof of Concept attack scenarios that clearly articulate and prioritize vulnerabilities.
- Drive Threat Intelligence Platform: intimate knowledge about Information security Threat Intelligence and thrive on the details of Threat Analysis.
- Ensure your focus is to curate, write and garner coverage on your security programs, Threat Intelligence and innovation stories to elevate your organization profile and brand in the market.
- Be certain that your enterprise supports corporate Security Management in providing a comprehensive investigations, Physical Security, Threat Management and workplace Safety Program that contributes to the overall success of your organization.
- Perform Threat Analysis utilizing advanced Threat Intelligence tools to detect anomalous activity that would pose a risk to your organization.
- Drive Threat Intelligence Platform: expert a knowledge center in and build a center of excellence in Security Monitoring, Threat Analysis and Incident Response principles, processes and tools.
- Develop Threat Intelligence Platform: act as primary security point of contact at the facility, provide coverage at the security desk; monitor employee, visitor and vendor activity while keeping watch for any suspicious activity.
- Collaborate across functional teams to improve Data Models that feed Business Intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering Data Driven Decision Making across your organization.
- Steer Threat Intelligence Platform: Architecture And Design your cloud analytics platform to be highly performant and scalable to support hundreds of thousands of enterprise customers concurrently.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Threat Intelligence Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Threat Intelligence Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Threat Intelligence Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Threat Intelligence Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Threat Intelligence Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you verify the authenticity of the data and information used?
- Is your strategy driving your strategy? Or is the way in which you allocate resources driving your strategy?
- What strategies for Threat Intelligence Platform improvement are successful?
- What should you measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or risk tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of Threat Intelligence Platform services?
- What are the costs?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- How do you keep records, of what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Threat Intelligence Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Threat Intelligence Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Threat Intelligence Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Threat Intelligence Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Threat Intelligence Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Threat Intelligence Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Threat Intelligence Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Threat Intelligence Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Threat Intelligence Platform project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Threat Intelligence Platform project team have enough people to execute the Threat Intelligence Platform project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Threat Intelligence Platform project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Threat Intelligence Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Threat Intelligence Platform Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Threat Intelligence Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Threat Intelligence Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Threat Intelligence Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Threat Intelligence Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Threat Intelligence Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Threat Intelligence Platform and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Threat Intelligence Platform investments work better.
This Threat Intelligence Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.