Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Trade marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Trade marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Trade marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Trade marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Trade marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are your organizations promotions designed to attract your primary consumer with a loyalty reward or the secondary consumer that is on the outer fringe of your brands consumer base?
- How does brand awareness, perceived quality, brand loyalty, and the desire to buy a brand change, with respect to various strategy implementations?
- Has the advocacy organization developed the leadership, management, and technical capacity to successfully implement the advocacy strategy?
- Has your organization decided to invest the time and resources into developing a brand strategy, marketing strategy or content strategy?
- How would you rate your organizations overall commitment to the strategic development and continual management of an employer brand?
- How important will speed, transparency, process efficiency and effective workflow management be as part of the future brand promise?
- Is it strategic marketing, market research, product development, product marketing, brand management, or sales and marketing?
- Do you believe that Fleet should be managed under a single Corporate Procurement Strategy, including branding potential?
- Why do other organizations experience a bullwhip effect in the demand for the products when consumers demand changes?
- How good was your preparation, your opening, how well did you analyse the situation, the stock check and visibility?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Trade marketing book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Trade marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Trade marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Trade marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Trade marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Trade marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Trade marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Trade marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does your organization have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Trade marketing projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Trade marketing project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Diagrams and tables are included to account for complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Milestone List: Describe your organizations strengths and core competencies. What factors will make your organization succeed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Trade marketing projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Trade marketing project scope will be managed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Trade marketing project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Trade marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Trade marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Trade marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Trade marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Trade marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Trade marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Trade marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Trade marketing project with this in-depth Trade marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Trade marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Trade marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Trade marketing investments work better.
This Trade marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.