This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Unified Communications and Collaboration assessment.
'I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.' - Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'Very fast implementation. Easy to start using the self-assessment.' - Service Owner, Business Intelligence in the Manufacturing Industry
'Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service's self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service' - Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
What Is The Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment?
The Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Unified Communications and Collaboration work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Unified Communications and Collaboration task and that every Unified Communications and Collaboration outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Unified Communications and Collaboration opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Unified Communications and Collaboration advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Unified Communications and Collaboration improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Unified Communications and Collaboration Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Unified Communications and Collaboration Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Unified Communications and Collaboration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Unified Communications and Collaboration and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Unified Communications and Collaboration with this Unified Communications and Collaboration Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Unified Communications and Collaboration agendas for the next 3 years?
- Define Question: How would one define Unified Communications and Collaboration leadership?
- Measure Question: Has the Unified Communications and Collaboration work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Analyze Question: What are the business goals Unified Communications and Collaboration is aiming to achieve?
- Improve Question: How is the value delivered by Unified Communications and Collaboration being measured?
- Control Question: In what ways are Unified Communications and Collaboration vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Sustain Question: How are the Unified Communications and Collaboration's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
Value [to you] of the Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.