This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Web Scalability assessment.
'Working with The Art of Service was very straightforward. We were able to complete the initiative without any hand holding. The implementation was self-driven, knowing that The Art of Service was there if there was need for help. Given our knowledge with BI tools, this transfered well with use of The Art of Service's self assessment. Also, their offering made the initiative costs-effective lowering overall cost of ownership for the solution.' - Managing Principal in the Services Industry
'I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.' - Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment is a strong product with topics in many areas. I'm very happy with it for developing dashboards and for internal analysis.' - Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Web Scalability Self-Assessment?
The Web Scalability Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Web Scalability work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Web Scalability task and that every Web Scalability outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Web Scalability opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Web Scalability advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Web Scalability Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web Scalability improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Web Scalability Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web Scalability Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Web Scalability Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web Scalability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web Scalability and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Web Scalability with this Web Scalability Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the key elements of your Web Scalability performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Define Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Web Scalability leaders?
- Measure Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Web Scalability been identified and analyzed?
- Analyze Question: In a project to restructure Web Scalability outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Improve Question: What situation(s) led to this Web Scalability Self Assessment?
- Control Question: Is Web Scalability linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Sustain Question: What is Web Scalability's impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Value [to you] of the Web Scalability Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Web Scalability Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.