Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Windows 10 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Windows 10 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Windows 10 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Windows 10 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Windows 10 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Windows 10 requirements in detail?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Do those selected for the Windows 10 team have a good general understanding of what Windows 10 is all about?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What are the disruptive Windows 10 technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- What are the short and long-term Windows 10 goals?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What can you control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Windows 10 book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Windows 10 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Windows 10 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Windows 10 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Windows 10 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Windows 10 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Windows 10 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Windows 10 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and Windows 10 projects?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Windows 10 project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Source Selection Criteria: What evidence should be provided regarding proposal evaluations?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the Windows 10 project respond to the organizations plans?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Scope Management Plan: Will the Windows 10 project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
Step-by-step and complete Windows 10 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Windows 10 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Windows 10 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Windows 10 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Windows 10 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Windows 10 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Windows 10 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Windows 10 project with this in-depth Windows 10 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Windows 10 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Windows 10 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Windows 10 investments work better.
This Windows 10 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.