Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Work Best Practice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Work Best Practice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Work Best Practice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Work Best Practice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 893 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Work Best Practice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 893 standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Work Best Practice requirements in detail?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What are your needs in relation to Work Best Practice skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Will the controls trigger any other risks?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What are your key Work Best Practice organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
- What extra resources will you need?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Work Best Practice strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Work Best Practice book in PDF containing 893 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Work Best Practice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Work Best Practice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Work Best Practice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Work Best Practice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Work Best Practice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Work Best Practice Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Work Best Practice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Work Best Practice project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Work Best Practice project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the quality, reliability, and user-friendliness of its hardware and software?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Work Best Practice project integration management relate to the Work Best Practice project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Work Best Practice project management knowledge areas?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the ims include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
Step-by-step and complete Work Best Practice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Work Best Practice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Work Best Practice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Work Best Practice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Work Best Practice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Work Best Practice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Work Best Practice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Work Best Practice project with this in-depth Work Best Practice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Work Best Practice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Work Best Practice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Work Best Practice investments work better.
This Work Best Practice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.