Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical XSLT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any XSLT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated XSLT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the XSLT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which XSLT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Does XSLT systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What situation(s) led to this XSLT Self Assessment?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- When a XSLT manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How can the value of XSLT be defined?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the XSLT book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your XSLT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the XSLT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which XSLT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough XSLT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage XSLT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step XSLT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 XSLT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the XSLT project and the system/product to be built?
- Procurement Audit: Do the organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the XSLT projection of competitive reaction?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð How will the cost to complete the XSLT project be forecast?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure XSLT project success?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If you plan to take the PMP exam soon, what should you do to prepare?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete XSLT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 XSLT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 XSLT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 XSLT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 XSLT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 XSLT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 XSLT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any XSLT project with this in-depth XSLT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose XSLT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in XSLT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make XSLT investments work better.
This XSLT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.