Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Adoption Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Adoption Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Adoption Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Adoption Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Adoption Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How do you use cloud-first and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) adoption models to reduce employee frustration and the security risks of multiple usernames and passwords for each employee?
- Are the services you are sharing infrastructure with attracting additional attention from potential hackers or experiencing increased denial of service attempts?
- How will trends like cloud adoption, Internet of Things, software-driven data centers and advances in IT hardware shape the Infrastructure of the future?
- Is cloud adoption driven within your business principally by the IT function as a technological strategy or by business on an operational needs basis?
- Should you move directly to Oracles comprehensive cloud offerings or adopt a hybrid approach that combines the best of on-premise and cloud solutions?
- Do organizational controls include roles and responsibilities as well as processes in and between cloud provider and the cloud adopting organization?
- How do human, technology, organization and environmental factors in relation to security encourage/discourage organizations Cloud computing adoption?
- How do you incorporate testing and feedback loops to ensure the BI solution is measuring what is relevant as the business grows and BI needs evolve?
- Does your organizations leadership for IT Security approve of and participates in creating the cloud adoption strategy or planning sessions?
- Do you believe that the risk register adequately identifies the new or heightened risks that cloud computing adoption brings with it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Adoption Framework book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Adoption Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Adoption Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Adoption Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Adoption Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Adoption Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Adoption Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Adoption Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Cloud Adoption Framework project release?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Cloud Adoption Framework project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Cloud Adoption Framework project manager must do to finalize Cloud Adoption Framework project close-out?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Adoption Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Adoption Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Adoption Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Adoption Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Adoption Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Adoption Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Adoption Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Adoption Framework project with this in-depth Cloud Adoption Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Adoption Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Adoption Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Adoption Framework investments work better.
This Cloud Adoption Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.