Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Adoption Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Adoption Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Adoption Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Adoption Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Adoption Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is management accounting being done during the deployment so that the total cost of deployment can be included within the cost of ownership?
- What was the approximate cost of the initial development of the optimization effort, including software costs and/or consultant costs?
- Which classification of IDS/IPS uses a database of known vulnerabilities and attack profiles to identify intrusion attempts?
- How is the options analysis process and evaluation being agreed within the established governance framework?
- Is one occurrence per year a high level of likelihood, or a low level of likelihood for your organization?
- Is linearity testing possible for evaluating performance of waived testing methods or waived test method?
- How would you prioritize the efforts to improve governance policies and practices in your organization?
- Have you ever slowed the rollout of a new application into production because of API security concerns?
- How is the project assessing procurement strategy options within the established governance framework?
- What kind of additional resources are required to maximize the impact of the approach you are taking?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Adoption Framework book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Adoption Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Adoption Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Adoption Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Adoption Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Adoption Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Adoption Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Adoption Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works strictly necessary for the completion of performance under the contract?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Who needs to be engaged upfront to ensure use of results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Cloud Adoption Framework project status â are there any changes in the Cloud Adoption Framework project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Initiating Process Group: The Cloud Adoption Framework project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between corresponding stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Cloud Adoption Framework project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Cloud Adoption Framework project outputs?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: will the new product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Adoption Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Adoption Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Adoption Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Adoption Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Adoption Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Adoption Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Adoption Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Adoption Framework project with this in-depth Cloud Adoption Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Adoption Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Adoption Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Adoption Framework investments work better.
This Cloud Adoption Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.