Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actuarial Science Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actuarial Science related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actuarial Science specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actuarial Science Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actuarial Science improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does the current actuarial valuation system have the capability to store historical and current discount rates, including yield curves or single equivalent yields, as appropriate?
- Is the internal capital determination an actuarial assessment only, or are the business and the Board involved in the assessment of the risks and capital inputs and outputs?
- Are you able to share information regarding prior actuarial service fees and/or some guidance regarding how many hours were spent in the past year of actuarial services?
- Should the regulators independent investigation and discipline regime for matters that affect the public interest also apply to entities that undertake actuarial work?
- How do you measure the actuarial present value of the accumulated benefit of a pension plan in the situation where a particular benefit is earned at a specified age?
- What is the impact on social cohesion and how much influence do connections have on the development of extremist views and susceptibility to violent extremism?
- Is the amount of the guarantee equal to or greater than the required guarantee amount for the financial year advised by the actuary in the Liability Report?
- Is the aggregate increase in accrued actuarial value the best measure for disclosing annual compensation earned under defined benefit and actuarial plans?
- Do you imagine that the actuary, at the end of the current period, might be under some pressure to change assumptions in order to release some earnings?
- How does the actuarial function balance the responsibilities of the business unit with the oversight challenges from corporate and other stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actuarial Science book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Actuarial Science self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actuarial Science Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actuarial Science areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actuarial Science Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actuarial Science projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actuarial Science Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Actuarial Science project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does the team have access to and ability to use data analysis tools?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Actuarial Science project management software?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Actuarial Science project or audit?
- Project Management Plan: What if, for example, the positive direction and vision of your organization causes expected trends to change resulting in greater need than expected?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Actuarial Science projects should be selected when compared with other Actuarial Science projects?
- Procurement Audit: Are cases of double payment duly prevented and corrected?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Actuarial Science project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as your organizations weaknesses?
Step-by-step and complete Actuarial Science Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actuarial Science project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actuarial Science project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actuarial Science project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actuarial Science project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actuarial Science project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actuarial Science project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actuarial Science project with this in-depth Actuarial Science Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actuarial Science projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actuarial Science and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actuarial Science investments work better.
This Actuarial Science All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.