Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do you find organization autonomy positively correlated with employee achievement and site based management exhibiting a negligible or negative correlation with achievement?
- Is there any explanation that can now be offered for the decline in interest in servant leadership since its introduction, and its recent resurgence and renewed attention?
- Is your organizations prior effort to implement a new practice framework a key consideration in developing your implementation approach for the recent legislative reforms?
- When working in a fast paced environment, what are the processes that need to be in place to assure that the expectations of the multiple stakeholders stay in alignment?
- How do you build organizational cultures that support innovative practices, even when the added time pressure makes everything more stressful and the stakes are so high?
- How can leadership be deployed to shape new goals, and to ensure that there is a close link between ideas and practice on the front line and between different partners?
- How sensitive are you and your organizations leaders to the deep impacts on staff, clients, and external stakeholders of changes in your organization and environment?
- Is there a relationship between information, management decisions, and monitoring and evaluation data and the changes in public attitudes toward your organization?
- What opportunities exist to replicate, spread, adapt, or apply lessons from models to increase the impact of leadership development programming and investments?
- What is adaptive leadership, and how does it help in applying the right leadership model when managing teams, assigning work and providing growth opportunities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive Leadership book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adaptive Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adaptive Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Project Charter: Environmental stewardship and sustainability considerations: what is the process that will be used to ensure compliance with the environmental stewardship policy?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Adaptive Leadership project scheduling & tracking?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Adaptive Leadership project?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the program come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Adaptive Leadership project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Adaptive Leadership project staff does this specific process affect?
- Scope Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive Leadership project with this in-depth Adaptive Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive Leadership investments work better.
This Adaptive Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.