Generating simple, elegant solutions to quickly gather and understand the creative brief and work with partners on the marketing team to deliver a high impact design solution.
More Uses of the Affinity Marketing Toolkit:
- Ensure you engage directly with executives at targeted organizations whose business model is a fit for your services.
- Ensure you excel at bringing the right people to the table, tackling issues and identifying opportunities.
- Devise: conduct primary and secondary research to collect information for the content.
- Create new, update existing and maintain informational content articles, blogs, audio podcasts, video presentations, info graphics, etc.
- Ensure you drive strategic sales that requires months of coordination and securing supporters and endorsers at multiple levels of your organization.
- Establish: as you grow and enter new markets, you seek team members who bring new perspectives, skills, and energy that will propel you to accomplish the challenging work you have ahead.
- Lead: use data and insights to make efficiency recommendations and forecasts for your affinity marketing channels.
- Ensure you conduct deep dives on your marketing channels in order to run, track and report against all metrics.
- Develop compelling and accurate content for all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Ensure you grasp concepts quickly and know how to make the complex easy to understand.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Affinity Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Affinity Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Affinity Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Affinity Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 915 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Affinity Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 915 standard requirements:
- Do you agree that Effective Marketing, through brand equity, has played an important role in establishing distinct advantages towards your organizations marketing perceived value from its marketplace?
- Map your customer journey and map what you are doing on social media: Do your social marketing efforts fit with the aims that are set for your brand at different points along the customer journey?
- Soft goals, such as reach, views and demographics, are nice and pretty easy to obtain, and is there a closer correlation between engaging with your brand and ultimately buying products?
- What are the implications of the economic, legal, ethical, environmental and philanthropic expectations that society has for organizations in relation to Ethical Corporate Marketing?
- Modern customers require transparent, legitimate, value-based online conversations and content to trust brands. Where do customers turn for corresponding conversations and content?
- As a brand with real and depth roots, as one of the actors on the market, even compared with your history and your past products, you should innovate. What does innovate mean?
- What are the problems associated with integrating corporate marketing perspectives such as corporate identity, corporate branding etc and Ethical Corporate Marketing and CSR?
- After a successful line or brand extension is created, one major question that soon arises concerns its geographical extension. In what countries should it be developed?
- Use trainees answers to talk about how planning allows you to figure out how to fit Ambassador work into your daily life. Are you going to the library or mall this week?
- Transparency and disclosure may be the standard for public relations professionals, and what about brand ambassadors with less official connection to your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Affinity Marketing book in PDF containing 915 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Affinity Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Affinity Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Affinity Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Affinity Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Affinity Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Affinity Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Affinity Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Affinity Marketing project?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Affinity Marketing project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and consider the nature and extent of proposed involvement in satisfying the Affinity Marketing project requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of your organization and at the time of task input?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Affinity Marketing project managers, available to handle such a large Affinity Marketing project?
Step-by-step and complete Affinity Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Affinity Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Affinity Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Affinity Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Affinity Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Affinity Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Affinity Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Affinity Marketing project with this in-depth Affinity Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Affinity Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Affinity Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Affinity Marketing investments work better.
This Affinity Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.