Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Algorithmic Auditing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Algorithmic Auditing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Algorithmic Auditing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Algorithmic Auditing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 971 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Algorithmic Auditing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 971 standard requirements:
- Are automated processes being risk assessed for data quality, the accuracy of algorithms and outputs and is internal audit equipped to confirm that technologies are working as intended?
- What steps does the platform take to promote transparency and to subject its security, its virtual and fiat accounts, and its controls to independent auditing or verification?
- How do you ensure meaningful information for consumers regarding the usage of the data and its consequences, especially when consumers informed consent is required?
- How do you ensure meaningful information for consumers regarding the usage of data and its consequences, especially when consumers informed consent is required?
- How do other organizations develop policies and cultivate a corporate culture that ensures algorithmic risks are understood across its functions?
- What intervention will be taken if you predict that there might be bad outcomes associated with the development or deployment of the algorithm?
- What will be the threshold for measuring and correcting for bias in the algorithm, especially as it relates to protected groups?
- Who in your organization has primary responsibility for ensuring the trustworthiness/accuracy of advanced analytics and models?
- What factors are associated with perceptions, and how does adding transparency into algorithmic systems change user attitudes?
- Do you remain on the dominant trajectory of developing algorithms that become ever more accurate and ever less intelligible?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Algorithmic Auditing book in PDF containing 971 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Algorithmic Auditing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Algorithmic Auditing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Algorithmic Auditing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Algorithmic Auditing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Algorithmic Auditing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Algorithmic Auditing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Algorithmic Auditing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Algorithmic Auditing project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Planning Process Group: Product breakdown structure (pbs): what is the Algorithmic Auditing project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Algorithmic Auditing project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Algorithmic Auditing project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Algorithmic Auditing project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an internet search on earning pmp certification. be sure to search for yahoo groups related to this topic. what are the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders review organizational performance?
- Risk Management Plan: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
Step-by-step and complete Algorithmic Auditing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Algorithmic Auditing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Algorithmic Auditing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Algorithmic Auditing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Algorithmic Auditing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Algorithmic Auditing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Algorithmic Auditing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Algorithmic Auditing project with this in-depth Algorithmic Auditing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Algorithmic Auditing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Algorithmic Auditing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Algorithmic Auditing investments work better.
This Algorithmic Auditing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.