Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytics and Business Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytics and Business Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytics and Business Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytics and Business Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics and Business Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- Do you have mature business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- When you see the results or the data you should use your common sense, so when you make a decision you should sort of respect your data and the story, you should investigate: does it make sense?
- Data visualization effectiveness; What are the BI platform advanced capabilities in terms of allowing business users to efficiently and effectively visualize data sets and act on the results?
- Overall viability: what is the likelihood of the vendor continuing to invest in products and services for its customers and how do references rate the vendors relevance in the future?
- Sales strategy: does the vendor have an innovative partner strategy, attractive pricing, flexible and clear product packaging, and a strong land-and-expand and enterprise sales model?
- How does a software suite provide you with the key business intelligence components that you need in order to have a holistic as well as detailed view of your business operations?
- Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
- Which are the most important potential benefits to articulate in order to attract business sponsorship of BI, analytics, and data warehousing projects in your organization?
- Should data be modeled and standardized across Enterprise systems as data sources, applications, EDW and Data Marts so that data and information exchanges are consistent?
- How has the Budgeting Process changed since you introduced Business Intelligence or has the Budget Process not been affected by the introduction of Business Intelligence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytics and Business Intelligence book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytics and Business Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytics and Business Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytics and Business Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics and Business Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytics and Business Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytics and Business Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Analytics and Business Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Analytics and Business Intelligence project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Product _ what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Most people let you know when others re too busy, and are others really too busy?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Analytics and Business Intelligence project risks at various Analytics and Business Intelligence project stages?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Analytics and Business Intelligence project and Excel to assist in Analytics and Business Intelligence project risk management?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Cost Baseline: Pcs for your new business. what would the life cycle costs be?
Step-by-step and complete Analytics and Business Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytics and Business Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytics and Business Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytics and Business Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytics and Business Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytics and Business Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytics and Business Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytics and Business Intelligence project with this in-depth Analytics and Business Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics and Business Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics and Business Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytics and Business Intelligence investments work better.
This Analytics and Business Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.