Technical lead for App Development Teams, support the technical deliverables from requirements phase through final app deployment.
More Uses of the App Development Toolkit:
- Provide cloud user management, security, capacity, monitoring and configuring App Development tools.
- Drive: security minded App Development.
- Guide: App Development and maintenance.
- Control: web and Mobile App Development.
- Lead: mobile website and App Development.
- Formulate: significant technical capabilities in web application and/or Mobile App Development.
- Serve as a technical mentor in Mobile App Development.
- Lead: technical lead in cybersecurity, secure App Development, or Application Security roles.
- Ensure you reorganize; lead business acquisition management, startups and App Development.
- Organize: Mobile App Development Software Development staff augmentation.
- Coordinate between end user and Mobile App Development team to maintain and update various end user apps.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical App Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any App Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated App Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the App Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which App Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does the daily iq app combine data from all merchant terminals for one business and can data to filtered to one or a few select terminals?
- Does it save time and/or money, make the workforce more productive, or otherwise address a requirement for moving the business forward?
- What are the obstacles that developers have to overcome in order to provide a diverse range of content via mobile?
- What are the key skills that your organization needs if it has to meet its larger Digital Transformation goals?
- What additional features does a mobile device bring that you can exploit to make better, more interesting apps?
- Is there a way your app idea can be delivering on more levels than just the one you were aiming for initially?
- How much time does it take to deliver a typical application after the business has expressed the need for it?
- When conducting security testing on a Mobile Application, which is the correct set of basic areas to cover?
- What types of testing are particularly important for Mobile Applications based on the users expectations?
- Is there anything your user would need to go outside of your app to accomplish before or after using it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the App Development book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your App Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the App Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which App Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough App Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage App Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step App Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 App Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have App Development project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there adequate stakeholder participation for the vetting of Requirements Definition, changes and management?
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the App Development project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation â what is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the App Development project?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise App Development Project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
Step-by-step and complete App Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 App Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 App Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 App Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 App Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 App Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 App Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any App Development project with this in-depth App Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose App Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in App Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make App Development investments work better.
This App Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.