Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Platform as a Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Platform as a Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Platform as a Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Platform as a Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 939 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Platform as a Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 939 standard requirements:
- Can an application provide centralized network management to configure and manage multi-platform, Software defined, and traditional networking environment for academia and small business networks?
- Have you aimed at creating large numbers of small services that can be rapidly orchestrated into miniature apps targeted at niche user segments to create a huge cumulative ROI?
- What if an all-flash storage platform could deliver big and fast for tomorrows data, and be simple and efficient enough to be the platform for your cloud-native applications?
- What kind of value can PaaS platform bring for software as a service(SaaS) and cloud application provider and is the PaaS platform worth the effort and additional costs?
- Are there any specific data auditing requirements that you will need to support, either through the application, or directly in the underlying database platform?
- Which security architectures defines how to integrate widely disparate applications for a world that is Web-based and uses multiple implementation platforms?
- Is it managing its global infrastructure, applications portfolio and service delivery platform with the goal of reducing total cost of ownership worldwide?
- Network configuration and latency: do you need to change the network configuration to satisfy the latency requirements of an application in the cloud?
- Does the environment you are considering support development, test, and production environments for multiple application development lifecycle stages?
- How can cloud and platform as a service improve a development teams ability to rapidly deliver high value business applications and meet user demand?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Platform as a Service book in PDF containing 939 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Platform as a Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Platform as a Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Platform as a Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Platform as a Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Platform as a Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Platform as a Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Platform as a Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analyzed, and its frequency or probability?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Change Log: Is the change backward compatible without limitations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Application Platform as a Service project requirements?
- Project Charter: Application Platform as a Service project objective statement: what must the Application Platform as a Service project do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Application Platform as a Service project?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
Step-by-step and complete Application Platform as a Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Platform as a Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Platform as a Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Platform as a Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Platform as a Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Platform as a Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Platform as a Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Platform as a Service project with this in-depth Application Platform as a Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Platform as a Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Platform as a Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Platform as a Service investments work better.
This Application Platform as a Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.