Develop in depth Security Architecture, design and coding standards across infrastructure, application and Data Security, to drive a standardized set of security requirements, and align with internal policies and meet external compliance/regulatory requirements.
More Uses of the Application Security Toolkit:
- Use requirements to develop high level security specifications using security models, implementation targets, and protection profiles.
- Use modern architectural patterns as Micro Services to build highly scalable and reliable solutions to scan Web Applications, APIs and other applications to identify vulnerabilities.
- Devise: Information Assurance is delivered through escrow and verification, security testing, audit and compliance, Software Testing, and web performance services.
- Devise: partner with marketing, Customer Success and sales to identify opportunities to improve your products usage and workflow based on Customer Feedback.
- Collaborate with Business Operations, information technology and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of Data integrity and operational reliability of your standardized Business Analytics, tools and processes.
- Formulate: conduct vulnerability research and analysis for Emerging Threats, Best Practices, and architectural models for Application Architecture and dependencies.
- Initiate: plan, scope and execute Application Security review and engage with Product Teams and developers to clarify security requirements.
- Formulate: implement and maintain manual and automated Testing Tools and processes for manual Code Review, static and Dynamic Application Security Testing, and Penetration Testing.
- Ensure you do cument; lead operations for Application Security, Cloud Security, security Software Development, and automation of security capabilities.
- Initiate: research Emerging Threats, publicly disclosed vulnerabilities or Attack Vectors and proactively push mitigating controls to products and services.
- Manage the end to end workflow for handling and responding to external vulnerability reports, working with Product and Application Security staff, engineering and support organizations.
- Support Application Security team with full manual Penetration Testing, tools development, and streamlining Processes And Procedures.
- Perform regular Security Awareness training for all employees to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with Policies and Procedures.
- Come manage a growing security team that is driven to design and improve Platform Security through innovation, automation, and excellence.
- Be accountable for validating controls for Encryption, Access Control, Web Application Vulnerability Detection, OWASP top 10 and other common Web Application Security parameters.
- Be accountable for developing and improving standards for security (via security as code) across a Continuous Delivery environment and cloud based production deployments.
- Be accountable for collaborating effectively with other members of the Product Management team to ensure that value driven features are being created in the products.
- Secure that your venture maintains market knowledge and awareness of trends, requirements, competitors and market growth, buying trends/criteria and use/applications.
- Evaluate: conduct Application Security Risk And Compliance review and analysis; identify, recommend, and track progress of security Risk Mitigation plans while.
- Systematize: implement highly complex solutions that application teams can utilize daily to ensure that the delivery and operations of applications are successful.
- Steer: proactively anticipate security threats and identify areas of weakness in enterprise technology infrastructure and Business Applications.
- Collaborate with information technology staff to design and implement Disaster Recovery plan for operating systems, databases, networks, servers, and Software Applications with an emphasis on security.
- Promote Security Awareness throughout your organization to ensure and improve Application Security and other security initiatives.
- Ensure you compile; lead with expertise in Security Engineering, system or Network Security, Security Protocols, cryptography, and Application Security.
- Perform dynamic and Static Application Security Testing against Web Applications, thick client applications, APIs and Mobile Applications.
- Devise: technical depth in Application Security assessment methodologies Threat Modeling, secure Design Review, source Code Review and Penetration Testing.
- Create and execute Automated Test plans/strategies utilizing Business Requirements and collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, etc.
- Be accountable for designing and providing solutions to fit the requirements of the Project Stakeholders, customers, and end users conforming to the standards established by the IT Organization.
- Develop: design security models, specify security functions and identify components with which to implement and integrate security features into new and existing enterprise technology infrastructure and Business Applications.
- Steer program use of Application Security, partnering with Application Security team to identify and support delivery teams realization of requirements in the security space.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Application Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Application Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Application Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Application Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Application Security project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a Application Security project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any Application Security project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Do Application Security benefits exceed costs?
- Is there an opportunity to verify requirements?
- What happens when a new employee joins your organization?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Application Security, including any consulting or professional services?
- Are decisions made in a timely manner?
- What business benefits will Application Security goals deliver if achieved?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Application Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Application Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Application Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Application Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Application Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Application Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Application Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Application Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Application Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Application Security Project Team have enough people to execute the Application Security Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Application Security Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Application Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Application Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Application Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Application Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Application Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Application Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Application Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Application Security project with this in-depth Application Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Application Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Application Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application Security investments work better.
This Application Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.