Recommend adjustments of finding validity (valid or false positive) and severity (high, medium, low) to Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Portfolio Managers and Primary Assessors based on stakeholder responses.
More Uses of the Web Application Security Toolkit:
- Identify: conduct research to identify new Attack Vectors against wings products and services.
- Manage work with Internal Audit, IT Governance, IT compliance and other key stakeholder groups on specific projects.
- Oversee vendor work quality and productivity while managing Vendor Relationships and contracting and evaluates the vendors quality and effectiveness.
- Establish: code optimization, tuning and filtering to remove false positives and increase visibility.
- Devise: actively contribute status and estimates in the daily Agile Project Management (Scrum) meetings.
- Ensure all members of your team are constantly learning about new topics and applying that knowledge to challenging problems.
- Manage use of case management tool to log and track issue status and related activities.
- Confirm your corporation identifies flaw in business logic, programmatic vulnerabilities and weaknesses, and ensures appropriate and consistent risk levels are assigned to findings.
- Develop and execute Test Plans to measure infrastructure and systems technical performance.
- Organize: investigation of conflicting scan reports, validation of findings or indicated false positives versus true positive.
- Develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyones needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible.
- Provide product formulation support by accurately preparing laboratory beverages and concentrates.
- Lead Knowledge Sharing with other analysts and develop solutions efficiently.
- Initiate: Project Management office (PMO) has an immediate need to hire a temporary, contract Project Management.
- Drive: review and analyze Vulnerability Scan static and dynamic results and track closure of vulnerabilities.
- Ensure you steer; and your teams are dedicated to helping your customers and developers see the benefits of your technology come to life.
- Make sure that your planning interacts with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to share information and improve cross departmental processes.
- Ensure your organization complies; success in implementing effective Secure SDLC framework across a large corporation.
- Assure your design participates in recruiting, hiring, onboarding and Performance Management of new team members.
- Consult with customers to ensure implementation and maintenance meets expectations.
- Ensure you win; understand and abide by Incident, Problem and Change Management Processes And Procedures.
- Be accountable for monitoring Vulnerability Scan reports to ensuring network perimeter protection is consistently enforced.
- Manage work with your cross functional teams of analysts, developers and Graphic Designers to translate Business Objectives into technical and integration specifications.
- Lead: daily operations of organization Vulnerability Scanning tools and supporting infrastructure.
- Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Perform automated and manual Code Review of Mobile Applications and related infrastructure.
- Be accountable for developing and implementing manual and automated Web Application Security testing of e commerce Web Applications to enforce security standards.
- Set high standards for own performance and appreciate each team members contribution to the project.
- Oversee: work closely with feature teams early on in the design phase to ensure systems are built securely.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Web Application Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Web Application Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Web Application Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Web Application Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Web Application Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What counts that you are not counting?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- Are risk triggers captured?
- Risk Identification: what are the possible risk events your organization faces in relation to Web Application Security?
- How do you manage changes in Web Application Security requirements?
- How do your controls stack up?
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Web Application Security measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Web Application Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Web Application Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Web Application Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Web Application Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Web Application Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Web Application Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Web Application Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Web Application Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Web Application Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Web Application Security project team have enough people to execute the Web Application Security project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Web Application Security project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Web Application Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Web Application Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Web Application Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Web Application Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Web Application Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Web Application Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Web Application Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Web Application Security investments work better.
This Web Application Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.