Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ARCHIBUS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ARCHIBUS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ARCHIBUS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ARCHIBUS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ARCHIBUS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Do you have the ability to track activities/projects for a given relationship manager and associate corresponding to the appropriate building or contract data in the other areas of the application?
- Do you have the ability to track issues important to the customer and contact, and provide followup target dates/trigger dates to remind the relationship manager?
- Does your pm program have links to the deferred maintenance functions to automatically flag delayed pm events for visibility in the deferred maintenance program?
- Do you provide the ability to rollup rental charges contained in the occupancy agreements in order to create a cost allocation by business unit?
- Do you allow for the management of all requests for space and the routing for approvals required to assign a space to an individual or function?
- Does the mac request notification include a unique work order number, the person assigned to the work order, telephone number and email address?
- Do you allow Auditors to submit space changes to a drawing gatekeeper electronically for changes that do make physical changes to the drawings?
- Do you support Intelligent Adviser type functionality to prompt the technician to follow a predefined sequence of preventive maintenance steps?
- Do you provide the ability for facilities personnel to create, manage, generate and send work orders from the requests submitted by end users?
- Does a request notification include a unique work order number, the person assigned to the work order, telephone number and email address?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ARCHIBUS book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ARCHIBUS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ARCHIBUS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ARCHIBUS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ARCHIBUS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ARCHIBUS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ARCHIBUS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ARCHIBUS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel account fored in detail?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Schedule Management Plan: Identify the amount of schedule variation that triggers a warning. What happens if a warning is triggered?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Lessons Learned: Was the ARCHIBUS project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the ARCHIBUS project, that is)?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the ARCHIBUS project?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what ARCHIBUS project phases are funded?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are they compliant with all technical requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this ARCHIBUS project?
Step-by-step and complete ARCHIBUS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ARCHIBUS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ARCHIBUS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ARCHIBUS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ARCHIBUS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ARCHIBUS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ARCHIBUS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ARCHIBUS project with this in-depth ARCHIBUS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ARCHIBUS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ARCHIBUS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ARCHIBUS investments work better.
This ARCHIBUS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.