Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Architect for Machine Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Architect for Machine Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Architect for Machine Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Architect for Machine Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Architect for Machine Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Where can advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, cloud, and software platforms be applied for exploration, drilling and production workflows?
- How will the future model of financial services be delivered, and how can analytical tools leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning create new forms of customer value?
- Do you build a picture of what is going on in a competitive market by using artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to automate the reading and classification of news?
- Does it refer to an artificial entity that can think, grow and is self-aware, or is it a machine that can actually mimic natural cognitive functions as learning and solving problems?
- Do you have the appropriate governance policies and an agreed code of conduct that specify which of your processes or activities are off-limits for AI for security reasons?
- How do you extract greater value from specialized cloud-based technologies as machine learning and artificial intelligence by consolidating critical content in the cloud?
- How are breakthroughs in AI and machine learning facilitating the brand interactions, customer experiences and content needed to retain the consumer in the journey loop?
- How do you get started with machine learning to uncover actionable new customer knowledge, predict customers wants and behaviors, and make smarter business decisions?
- Is your organization currently using or considering artificial intelligence (including machine learning and deep learning) to support your organizations initiatives?
- How can data assets be augmented with annotations using natural language processing, machine learning, tagging, and so on to assist in drawing useful inferences?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Architect for Machine Learning book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Architect for Machine Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Architect for Machine Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Architect for Machine Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Architect for Machine Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Architect for Machine Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Architect for Machine Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Architect for Machine Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the Architect for Machine Learning project (or Architect for Machine Learning project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for your organization of the Architect for Machine Learning project resources adequate?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there completion/verification criteria defined for each task producing an output?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Architect for Machine Learning projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
Step-by-step and complete Architect for Machine Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Architect for Machine Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Architect for Machine Learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Architect for Machine Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Architect for Machine Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Architect for Machine Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Architect for Machine Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Architect for Machine Learning project with this in-depth Architect for Machine Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Architect for Machine Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Architect for Machine Learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Architect for Machine Learning investments work better.
This Architect for Machine Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.