Security and risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
More Uses of the Arcsight Toolkit:
- Be certain that your team uses expertise specialty, consultative Solution Selling and Business Development skills to align the clients Business Needs with solution.
- Utilize Arcsight, network traffic packet analyzer, Intrusion Detection system (IDS), and other tool sets to identify and investigate anomalies.
- Ensure you amplify; lead and coordinate event collection, Log Management, Event Management, compliance automation, and identity monitoring activities.
- Confirm your venture complies; conducts audits to ensure Information Systems Security Policies and procedures are implemented as defined in security plans and best practices.
- Make sure that your team determines the lifecycle of security information and Event Management (SIEM) rules, reports, and dashboards to present actionable threat to Intrusion Analysts by refining existing rule logic.
- Lead: identity new or develop existing Data Integration points to build a security Data Warehouse for the purpose of exploratory analytics.
- Standardize: on a regular basis (recommended at least monthly), meet with the account team to review security status, review any risks, issues, incidents, outstanding activities, current and planned changes.
- Support Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) solutions to perform analysis and reporting on data collected by the Log Management solutions implemented throughout the enterprise.
- Develop a comprehensive SIEM and Security Analytics architecture to support real time Security Monitoring operations.
- Ensure you consult; build new or develop existing Event Correlation, reporting and remediation capabilities based on advanced monitoring use cases, external Threat Intelligence, and known traffic patterns.
- Confirm your planning complies; monitors and analyzes Security Information and Event Management SIEM to identify security issues for remediation.
- Control: team and Vendor Management, monitoring and management of the use of resources supporting the Security Operations Center.
- Lead best practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to project needs.
- Perform all source intelligence analysis to determine and report on characteristics of various systems/issues and other project/program objectives.
- Establish that your organization complies; as it pertains to consultancy, management and focus varies greatly from account to account as there are variable customer and contractual requirements.
- Manage to perform analysis and reporting on data collected by the Log Management solutions implemented throughout the enterprise.
- Warrant that your organization complies; conducts Cyber analytical activities, evaluation of information/technical/Physical Security systems and practices, Cyber investigations, and related duties.
- Ensure you gain; lead and/or coordinate Cloud Security, privacy, and compliance considerations that address your customers compliance and regulatory needs.
- Oversee: review assembled data with firewall administrators, engineering, System Administrators and other appropriate groups to determine the risk of a given event.
- Troubleshoot and configure networking devices, various platforms, and database, Windows and/or Unix System Administration.
- Identify: performance of threat management, Threat Modeling, identification of threat vectors and development of use cases for Security Monitoring.
- Develop technical and operational views, reports, and summaries to provide leadership with a continuous, accurate, situational understanding and impact to mission and operational risk.
- Follow Change Management process and system development lifecycle process associated with varies development models (Agile).
- Make sure that your business complies; analysis should all be able to create custom content and develop new use cases to better correlate security event information.
- Manage work on investigating, resolving, and/or escalating first level security alerts to second tier Cybersecurity analysis.
- Communicate the performance and health of the security program at regular intervals by participating in the development of standard update reports, scorecards, and trend summaries.
- Audit: conduct pivoting analysis using Threat Intelligence to identify current threat activity and to proactively address related vulnerabilities.
- Formulate: act as the liaison to business units to fulfill audit, Regulatory Compliance and/or Corporate Security policy requirements.
- Provide a Single Point of Contact to the account management and delivery teams for all operational security related activities for the customer account.
- Lead SOC lead incident handler shifts, Incident Response engagements, Threat Intelligence analysis and threat hunting activities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Arcsight Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Arcsight related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Arcsight specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Arcsight Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Arcsight improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will costs be allocated?
- What are your outputs?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new Business Processes?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
- Where can you break convention?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Have you included everything in your Arcsight cost models?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- What have you done to protect your business from competitive encroachment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Arcsight book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Arcsight self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Arcsight Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Arcsight areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Arcsight Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Arcsight projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Arcsight Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Arcsight project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Arcsight project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Arcsight project team have enough people to execute the Arcsight project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Arcsight project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Arcsight Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Arcsight project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Arcsight Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Arcsight project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Arcsight project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Arcsight project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Arcsight project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Arcsight project with this in-depth Arcsight Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Arcsight projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Arcsight and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Arcsight investments work better.
This Arcsight All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.