Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Artificial Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Artificial Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Artificial Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Artificial Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Artificial Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What is expected to be the face of governance in the wake of emerging technologies including artificial intelligence, transparently immersive techniques, and newer digital platforms?
- What if there was a way to introduce artificial intelligence to help the end user uncover new insights and tell a more comprehensive and consistent story in a scalable way?
- Should an entity or entities other than a natural person, or organization to which a natural person assigns a copyrighted work, be able to own the copyright on the AI work?
- Are there difficulties associated with administering supervisory obligations in the context of decision making that is based on or facilitated by artificial intelligence?
- How do you extract greater value from specialized cloud-based technologies as machine learning and artificial intelligence by consolidating critical content in the cloud?
- What if a machine builder could leverage artificial intelligence, coupled with remote monitoring capabilities, to begin offering uptime as a service to its end-users?
- Is your organization currently using or considering artificial intelligence (including machine learning and deep learning) to support your organizations initiatives?
- Where are the greatest challenges in adapting the existing regulatory framework for financial services to work with the adoption of artificial intelligence tools?
- What implications will robotics, artificial intelligence, automation, digital platforms, and other innovations have for the labor market and human capital?
- Will the technology deployed dovetail with the product governance and suitability systems your organization uses to conform to applicable regulations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Artificial Intelligence book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Artificial Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Artificial Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Artificial Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Artificial Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Artificial Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Artificial Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Artificial Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are meeting all expectations of your current position?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Artificial Intelligence project?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Artificial Intelligence project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Artificial Intelligence project management strategy been established?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Artificial Intelligence projects?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Artificial Intelligence project in less that xx days?
Step-by-step and complete Artificial Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Artificial Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Artificial Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Artificial Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Artificial Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Artificial Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Artificial Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Artificial Intelligence project with this in-depth Artificial Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Artificial Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Artificial Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Artificial Intelligence investments work better.
This Artificial Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.