Govern Artificial Intelligence: leverage account, solution, and delivery team resources effectively and at appropriate times to advance opportunities.
More Uses of the Artificial Intelligence Toolkit:
- Pilot Artificial Intelligence: Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, simulation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Methodize Artificial Intelligence: digital Product Development, Digital Enterprise Product Design, development and deployment, Artificial Intelligence, cloud, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity and other Disruptive Technologies.
- Imagine a future that is transformed by Agile Processes, automation, Advanced Analytics, robotics, Artificial Intelligence and many other Digital Capabilities.
- Establish Artificial Intelligence: AI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, analytics, cloud and Data Center, collaboration, video, internet of everything, networking, security, Service Provider, Software Development, testing, wireless, mobility.
- Initiate Artificial Intelligence: work closely across Operations And Technology teams, Product Managers, business and sales leaders to determine what critical, customer impacting problems can be solved with the use of various Artificial Intelligence techniques and to support new products and services.
- Pilot Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Chatbots, linguistics, Metadata, structured content.
- Guide Artificial Intelligence: digital Product Development, Digital Enterprise Product Design, development and deployment, Artificial Intelligence, cloud, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity and other Disruptive Technologies.
- Organize Artificial Intelligence: interface with production, Mechanical Engineering or engineering departments to resolve problems that are related to printed circuit boards, modules, cables and sub assemblies.
- Understand current Best Practices and Emerging Technologies in Software Applications (mobile, SaaS) security, validated/ cGMP compliant systems, infrastructure, cloud, data, Advanced Analytics, simulation and modeling, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Ensure you participate; automated platform IaaS deployment, analysis, visualization, Machine Learning processes, and Artificial Intelligence integrations.
- Develop and implement Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models to solve Complex Data problems.
- Explore emerging capabilities and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning for flawless integration and application between Data Scientist, functional specialists and key user cases.
- Ensure you direct; lead research in advanced Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, majorly focusing on the long term research topics.
- Drive Artificial Intelligence: it consist of the management of Technical Requirements like APIs, and Technology Services involving search, personalization, Artificial Intelligence, Image Processing, payments, and Machine Learning.
- Determine how Image Recognition, Natural Language Processing, and Artificial Intelligence can be utilized to further the core business.
- Systematize Artificial Intelligence: research and recommend Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques for delivering actionable insights and to create accurate predictions.
- Coordinate Artificial Intelligence: work closely with your organizations stakeholders on implementing, deploying, and monitoring Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence models that are integrated with Key Product features.
- Be accountable for investigating, testing, and helping design and development deploy new solution methodologies, everything from user centered strategies to Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality.
- Guide Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics.
- Control Artificial Intelligence: it consist of the management of Technical Requirements like APIs, and Technology Services involving search, personalization, Artificial Intelligence, Image Processing, payments, and Machine Learning.
- Organize Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to design, prototype, and build solutions to business problems.
- Develop new ways of Delivering Business Value Open APIs, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Big Data.
- Drive Artificial Intelligence: through your product, you help Sales Teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire total Addressable Market using Artificial Intelligence.
- Be accountable for planning and development of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence Capabilities across Manufacturing, Pilot and Packaging operations, in a strategic manner.
- Head Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to design, prototype, and build solutions to business problems.
- Establish that your group complies;
- Manage work with Data Scientists to implement Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning scripts to counter fraudulent activity.
- Be accountable for harnessing Data Driven Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to provide a capability that can be pervasively applied across the enterprise building a Data Science competency function for your organization.
- Guide Artificial Intelligence: Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, simulation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Head Artificial Intelligence: work closely across Operations And Technology Teams, Product Managers, business and sales leaders to determine what critical, customer impacting problems can be solved with the use of various Artificial Intelligence techniques and to support new products and services.
- Lead on going Market Analysis by obtaining intelligence through multiple sources as Sales Team, customers, and distribution to develop and implements regional strategies.
- Evaluate Artificial Intelligence: in respect of rights for New Media or dealing with exclusivity provisions in other contracts.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Artificial Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Artificial Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Artificial Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Artificial Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Artificial Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- Are losses recognized in a timely manner?
- How will effects be measured?
- What is the total cost related to Deploying Artificial Intelligence, including any consulting or professional services?
- What causes mismanagement?
- Are you aware of what could cause a problem?
- What is the Artificial Intelligence problem definition? What do you need to resolve?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
- Is maximizing Artificial Intelligence protection the same as minimizing Artificial Intelligence loss?
- Is the Artificial Intelligence organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Artificial Intelligence book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Artificial Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Artificial Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Artificial Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Artificial Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Artificial Intelligence Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Artificial Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Artificial Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Artificial Intelligence project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Artificial Intelligence Project Team have enough people to execute the Artificial Intelligence Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Artificial Intelligence Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Artificial Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Artificial Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Artificial Intelligence Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Artificial Intelligence Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Artificial Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Artificial Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Artificial Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Artificial Intelligence project with this in-depth Artificial Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Artificial Intelligence Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Artificial Intelligence and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Artificial Intelligence investments work better.
This Artificial Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.