Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Atlassian Jira Service Desk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Atlassian Jira Service Desk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Atlassian Jira Service Desk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Atlassian Jira Service Desk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Atlassian Jira Service Desk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do you have assurance for the software supporting the service desks; will it be available when needed, of sufficient integrity and proof against leaking your service problems to all and sundry?
- What happens to the user profile when you have a mixed environment of physical and virtual machines running different operating systems and possibly remote desktop services sessions?
- Do you predict that an outage is likely going to occur so that your team can take the necessary steps in advance to prevent it from ever even crossing your service service desk?
- Does the service desk management team ensure that the service desks vision, mission and objectives are aligned with its and your organizations vision, mission and objectives?
- Does the solution enable integration with IT management systems as service desk, workload automation, change management, incident management, and native workflow solutions?
- Is fixing a customer service desk process that requires rapid retrieval of information and expertise location to resolve a customer issue going to have the highest payback?
- Does the tool enable the problem management team to communicate status and progress reports, as well as temporary solutions and workarounds to the service desk staff?
- Do you believe the process used by your organizations service desk to authenticate callers is secure enough to prevent an attacker from overcoming it via spoofing?
- Do you have benchmarks for staffing ratios for each role as the number of servers a single engineer can support or the ratio of employees to service desk analysts?
- Does the service desk control the incident management function and have the interfaces between service desk and incident management been defined and communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Atlassian Jira Service Desk book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Atlassian Jira Service Desk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Atlassian Jira Service Desk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Atlassian Jira Service Desk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Atlassian Jira Service Desk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Atlassian Jira Service Desk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Atlassian Jira Service Desk Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Atlassian Jira Service Desk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the Atlassian Jira Service Desk project now?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Atlassian Jira Service Desk project?
- Procurement Audit: If the expert was allowed to submit a tender, was all the relevant information the expert had gained from his earlier involvement made available to the other bidders?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Atlassian Jira Service Desk project team adequate to do the job?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Atlassian Jira Service Desk project?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the likelihood that your organization would accept responsibility for the risk?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
Step-by-step and complete Atlassian Jira Service Desk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Atlassian Jira Service Desk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Atlassian Jira Service Desk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Atlassian Jira Service Desk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Atlassian Jira Service Desk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Atlassian Jira Service Desk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Atlassian Jira Service Desk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Atlassian Jira Service Desk project with this in-depth Atlassian Jira Service Desk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Atlassian Jira Service Desk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Atlassian Jira Service Desk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Atlassian Jira Service Desk investments work better.
This Atlassian Jira Service Desk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.