Manage knowledge in azure spark/azure databricks.
More Uses of the Azure Databricks Toolkit:
- Organize: azure databricks engineering.
- Identify: azure databricks and spark.
- Steer: azure databricks knowledge.
- Initiate: azure databricks architecture.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure Databricks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure Databricks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure Databricks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure Databricks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure Databricks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is your organization leveraging Emerging Technologies as Data Mining, blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, risk sensing, and cognitive analytics to derive business benefit from data?
- What happens if you have a large number of different forms that need to be displayed, or the form that needs to be displayed depends on the underlying model object, which can change?
- Are your processes designed to optimally support your business and still be flexible, agile and dynamic to cater to the changing business landscape?
- Is the reference data going to be fetched for every Coach, or be passed as a payload to the human service along with the business entities?
- Are workflow (input, review, approval, exceptions, notifications, etc) diagrams available for each Business Process associated with forms?
- What risk-based Data Mining of customer interaction ( as call centre data) is being consistently, reliably and routinely commissioned?
- What do users do if, after submitting a transaction through a terminal, the screen goes blank while the data are being processed?
- What is your current workflow and processes for investigations, security breaches, Data Collection and related forensic services?
- How many people do you know understand the true nature of writing custom reports and are proficient in using Data Mining tools?
- Does the image repository need to link with other applications/ networks for Data Mining or information sharing purposes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure Databricks book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure Databricks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure Databricks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure Databricks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure Databricks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure Databricks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure Databricks Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Azure Databricks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the potential loss or gain if risk events occur?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Azure Databricks project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of Quality Control?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the Azure Databricks project schedule may be changed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince to employees that it is a necessary process?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Azure Databricks project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Software Metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Azure Databricks project estimates?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the Azure Databricks project and to what extent?
Step-by-step and complete Azure Databricks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Azure Databricks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure Databricks Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure Databricks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure Databricks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure Databricks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure Databricks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Azure Databricks project with this in-depth Azure Databricks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure Databricks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure Databricks and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure Databricks investments work better.
This Azure Databricks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.