Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure IoT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure IoT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure IoT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure IoT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure IoT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When thinking about implementing security solutions that enable the intelligent connectivity of physical devices, which partners, if any, would be helpful to your organization?
- Do your contracts appropriately address the AI and IoT issues arising in connection with your acquisition, deployment and use of AI and IoT technologies or services?
- How can layers and specifications for digital IoT platforms in the middleware and application layer be clarified and formulated for healthcare industries?
- Which are barriers or obstacles to implementing your first IoT application or adding to your existing IoT applications for building asset management?
- What impact will IoT and digital speed Why are decision makers increasingly How will IoT help manufacturers achieve have on service response times?
- Do consumers need to dispose of your IoT device in a specific manner to avoid any environmental risks, as improper disposal of hazardous material?
- How is your organization planning to utilize the massive potential of IoT to enhance the customer experience and increase business possibilities?
- Which is the single most important reason for implementing or considering the implementation of IoT applications for building asset management?
- What kind of and how much liability do you incur if someone working under your organizations direction is injured by one of your IoT devices?
- What are the main benefits one can expect with implementation of IoT and more importantly what are the biggest obstacles to implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure IoT book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure IoT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure IoT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure IoT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure IoT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure IoT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure IoT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Azure IoT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Azure IoT project is new to your organization?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Azure IoT project schedule?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Azure IoT project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluators write up is sufficient?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Azure IoT project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones â what are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
Step-by-step and complete Azure IoT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Azure IoT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure IoT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure IoT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure IoT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure IoT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure IoT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Azure IoT project with this in-depth Azure IoT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure IoT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure IoT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure IoT investments work better.
This Azure IoT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.