Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure Virtual Machines Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure Virtual Machines related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure Virtual Machines specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure Virtual Machines Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure Virtual Machines improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Does your organization maintain its dominance of the virtualization software market or will Microsoft, open source and/or others prove that glory days are now?
- How does Azure provide sla and high availability to virtual machines in an availability set with multiple virtual machines in each availability set?
- What is the minimum number of virtual machines and the minimum number of availability zones you should recommend for the deployment?
- How does Azure provide an SLA and high availability to vms in an availability set with multiple vms in each availability set?
- Do you need to use Azure Marketplace gallery images for virtual machines that match your Standard and Datacenter licenses?
- What is the minimum number of public IP addresses, virtual network gateways, and local network gateways required in Azure?
- What kind of applications would benefit from combining on-premises compute nodes and cloud-based Azure nodes?
- What feature of Windows Server allows you to run command on a virtual machine directly from the host server?
- Are the pricing and licensing models different for deploying to virtual machines versus physical devices?
- Does your organization have an identity management strategy that supports the adoption of cloud services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure Virtual Machines book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure Virtual Machines self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure Virtual Machines Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure Virtual Machines areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure Virtual Machines Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure Virtual Machines projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure Virtual Machines Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Azure Virtual Machines project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone Azure Virtual Machines project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be considered with offerors regarding past performance?
- Project Charter: What ideas do you have for initial tests of change (PDSA cycles)?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Azure Virtual Machines project quality management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the Azure Virtual Machines projects success?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Azure Virtual Machines project based on this experience?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: is the Azure Virtual Machines project technically feasible?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to wait until all offerors have been evaluated?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Azure Virtual Machines Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Azure Virtual Machines project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure Virtual Machines project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure Virtual Machines project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure Virtual Machines project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure Virtual Machines project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure Virtual Machines project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Azure Virtual Machines project with this in-depth Azure Virtual Machines Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure Virtual Machines projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure Virtual Machines and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure Virtual Machines investments work better.
This Azure Virtual Machines All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.