Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Benefits Realization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Benefits Realization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Benefits Realization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Benefits Realization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 973 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Benefits Realization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 973 standard requirements:
- Who in your organization is typically accountable for ensuring that the identified project benefits are aligned with the strategic goals of your organization?
- How can your organization know which resources are strategic, meaning that they offer the greatest sustained benefits in the face of competition?
- Are benefits realization, IT effectiveness, service level and asset replacement metrics fed back into the strategic planning process?
- Which people management activities does your organization undertake to support project management maturity?
- Do your projects undertake formal organization change management activities during the project lifecycle?
- Who and where are potential partners with a shared interest in your community and its challenges?
- Does your organization have benefits realization plans in place for each of the shared services?
- Have the expected benefits been clearly communicated to key stakeholders involved with delivery?
- How well are identified project benefits aligned with the strategic goals of your organization?
- Is there confidential information or sources of advantage that could be leaked to competitors?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Benefits Realization book in PDF containing 973 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Benefits Realization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Benefits Realization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Benefits Realization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Benefits Realization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Benefits Realization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Benefits Realization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Benefits Realization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Benefits Realization project Manager by Team Members?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Benefits Realization project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are too many reports done in writing instead of verbally?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a pmo (Benefits Realization project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Benefits Realization project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Benefits Realization projects similar to this one in existence?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
Step-by-step and complete Benefits Realization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Benefits Realization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Benefits Realization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Benefits Realization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Benefits Realization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Benefits Realization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Benefits Realization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Benefits Realization project with this in-depth Benefits Realization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Benefits Realization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Benefits Realization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Benefits Realization investments work better.
This Benefits Realization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.