Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data Maturity Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data Maturity Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data Maturity Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data Maturity Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data Maturity Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How many users, workstations, servers, applications, physical locations, data center locations, public cloud providers, and SaaS providers do you need to provide a cybersecurity solution for?
- Does the hacker mind set influence the visitor service or experience through tool or platform adoption or influence processes of how data is collected and analyzed?
- Are documented workflow, data access controls, and media policy enforced to ensure proper access controls?
- Do you have the capability to recover data for a specific customer in the case of a failure or data loss?
- How do you communicate your succession management strategy, processes and outcomes to your organization?
- What are best practices of structuring organization to ensure it fits its digital maturity and ambition?
- Do you use access control lists to limit access to applications and data based on role and/or identity?
- How many services are being delivered through applications on the basis of your organizations datasets?
- How advanced and coherent is the data architecture in support of a self service analytics initiative?
- Does your it provide remote wipe or corporate data wipe for all organization assigned mobile devices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data Maturity Model book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Big Data Maturity Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data Maturity Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data Maturity Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Maturity Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data Maturity Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data Maturity Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Big Data Maturity Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Value pocket identification & quantification what are value pockets?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do team members need to frequently communicate as a full group to make timely decisions?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the Big Data Maturity Model project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Big Data Maturity Model project activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Big Data Maturity Model project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Big Data Maturity Model project stage?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Big Data Maturity Model project?
- Risk Audit: What risk does not having unique identification present?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data Maturity Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data Maturity Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data Maturity Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data Maturity Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data Maturity Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data Maturity Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data Maturity Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data Maturity Model project with this in-depth Big Data Maturity Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data Maturity Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data Maturity Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data Maturity Model investments work better.
This Big Data Maturity Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.