Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bitcoin Blockchain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bitcoin Blockchain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bitcoin Blockchain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bitcoin Blockchain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bitcoin Blockchain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What is the difference between Bitcoin and blockchain, and as a follow up, besides the Bitcoin network, what other blockchain networks do you need to know about?
- Why is that significantly different enough that you cannot just replicate the same scalability solutions from Bitcoin to the Ethereum blockchain?
- How would that network, Lightning Network enabled Bitcoin decentralized app platform, how would that compare to Ethereum itself as a platform?
- How does the deployment process of something like Lightning Network compare to the deployment process of conventional software?
- How might the shape and scope of accounting organizations evolve, given changes in technology, business, society and culture?
- What are the potential strengths and weaknesses of decentralized business organizations that distribute corporate governance?
- Can the same distributed ledger technology that powers Bitcoin also enable better execution of strategic plans and projects?
- Who which people, which functions within your organization should be leading the investigation of blockchain?
- Does the sentiment recent trend reflect the changes in your organization specific information environment?
- What are the research gaps and future research directions in blockchain technology in healthcare research?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bitcoin Blockchain book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bitcoin Blockchain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bitcoin Blockchain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bitcoin Blockchain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bitcoin Blockchain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bitcoin Blockchain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bitcoin Blockchain Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Bitcoin Blockchain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Bitcoin Blockchain project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is funded schedule margin reasonable and logically distributed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Bitcoin Blockchain project managers participating in the Bitcoin Blockchain project know the Bitcoin Blockchain projects true status first hand?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Bitcoin Blockchain project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
Step-by-step and complete Bitcoin Blockchain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bitcoin Blockchain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bitcoin Blockchain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bitcoin Blockchain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bitcoin Blockchain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bitcoin Blockchain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bitcoin Blockchain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bitcoin Blockchain project with this in-depth Bitcoin Blockchain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bitcoin Blockchain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bitcoin Blockchain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bitcoin Blockchain investments work better.
This Bitcoin Blockchain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.