Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain Business Models Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain Business Models related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain Business Models specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain Business Models Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain Business Models improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How strong are the same-side and cross-side network effects on different market sides, including (at least) consumers and businesses accepting new types of payments?
- Will blockchain achieve all that its proponents argue it can, or is the excitement around the supposed groundbreaking technology supported solely by hype?
- How can one create blockchain solutions that guarantee contractual performance without requiring established business relationships within SCs?
- Will the blockchain reduce the level of trust needed in business relationships and lead to an increased number of loose supplier relationships?
- Are existing processes adequate or appropriate, or does a Blockchain solution demand new processes, or even an entirely new business model?
- What is your strategy to evolve your business to the next level and what combination of innovations will be key to achieving that strategy?
- How is the blockchain linked to the other (internal and inter-organizational) information systems and applications in the business network?
- What kinds of business transactions and pain points are best suited for blockchain, and which are better addressed by other technologies?
- How might a faster, more secure, standardized, and operationally efficient transaction model create new opportunities for your business?
- How do you bring the future forward and empower your business to take advantage of the transformative impact of IoT, AI, and blockchain?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain Business Models book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blockchain Business Models self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain Business Models Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain Business Models areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain Business Models Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain Business Models projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain Business Models Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Blockchain Business Models project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the expert has influenced the decisions taken by the public authority in his/her interest or in the interest of a specific contractor?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Blockchain Business Models project manager qualified and experienced in Blockchain Business Models project management?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Blockchain Business Models project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Blockchain Business Models project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Risk Audit: To what extent should analytical procedures be utilized in the risk-assessment process?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain Business Models Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain Business Models project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain Business Models project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain Business Models project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain Business Models project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain Business Models project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain Business Models project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain Business Models project with this in-depth Blockchain Business Models Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain Business Models projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain Business Models and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain Business Models investments work better.
This Blockchain Business Models All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.