Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain in Supply Chain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain in Supply Chain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain in Supply Chain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain in Supply Chain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain in Supply Chain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What are your organizations supply chain professionals planning in order to make sure processes are solid and the right technology is utilized for maximum success?
- Which inefficiencies and technical limitations of distributed systems - capacity constraints, governance challenges, privacy - pose particular challenges?
- How will virtual reality, machine learning, blockchain, and many other emerging technologies change the role of the supply and maintenance professional?
- What geographies do the materials flow through during the supply chain and is it easy to add a technology interface to the Internet in environments?
- How have you prepared to evolve your supply chain, business models and operational processes concurrently with customers and markets in real time?
- How do you best differentiate where application of blockchain technology is simply paying deference to a fad, and where it is a vital necessity?
- Will the blockchain reduce the level of trust needed in business relationships and lead to an increased number of loose supplier relationships?
- How do you digitalize and improve processes in the digital supply chain with new technologies as blockchain and robotic process automation?
- How do you bring the future forward and empower your business to take advantage of the transformative impact of IoT, AI, and blockchain?
- How will a blockchain help improve business processes, contribute to strategic success, or respond to a current challenge that you face?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain in Supply Chain book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blockchain in Supply Chain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain in Supply Chain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain in Supply Chain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain in Supply Chain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain in Supply Chain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain in Supply Chain Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Blockchain in Supply Chain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the Blockchain in Supply Chain project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable the already stated affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions Ð is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Blockchain in Supply Chain project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Blockchain in Supply Chain project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Blockchain in Supply Chain project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Blockchain in Supply Chain project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain in Supply Chain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain in Supply Chain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain in Supply Chain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain in Supply Chain project with this in-depth Blockchain in Supply Chain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain in Supply Chain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain in Supply Chain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain in Supply Chain investments work better.
This Blockchain in Supply Chain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.