Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain in Utilities Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain in Utilities related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain in Utilities specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain in Utilities Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 922 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain in Utilities improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 922 standard requirements:
- The transaction quantity is huge as historical content needs to be retained at the blockchain nodes. This will only increase with time. Is blockchain tech stable enough to keep all this data safely?
- There are many companies producing solutions on the blockchain, and common standards still need to be agreed on. How far are you away from a common set of standards that all authors can work to?
- No organization can do this on his own, and will a group of companies with all kinds of underlying interests and business models be able to devise a truly disruptive solution together?
- With respect to context, the smart grid program works within the cyber-physical systems program. What are basic CPS principles and how can they be applied to specific sectors?
- Bitcoins underlying technology, blockchain, is lining up for its first use cases in the water industry. Is this the beginning of a chain reaction or a wave of investor folly?
- For data alone, there are a number of factors to consider: Who owns the data; what data can be shared; who can access it; what happens to data if a member leaves the network?
- If you believe that Blockchain will deliver real disintermediation, which central entities do you believe will actually be disintermediated to the benefit of the Buy-Side?
- The past business processes and people and technology many not necessarily get you over there. So how do you leverage the technology that other organizations provide?
- If you do think that there will be a material impact from Blockchain, do you expect that impact to manifest itself over 0-5 / 5-10 / 10-15 / over 15 year timeframe?
- What policies are in place to prevent your organization and its employees from exploiting non-public information to benefit themselves at the expense of customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain in Utilities book in PDF containing 922 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blockchain in Utilities self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain in Utilities Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain in Utilities areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain in Utilities Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain in Utilities projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain in Utilities Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Blockchain in Utilities project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Blockchain in Utilities projects / systems?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Blockchain in Utilities project?
- Variance Analysis: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Blockchain in Utilities project documentation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules _ are all tasks included?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to request a change in requirements?
- Planning Process Group: If task x starts two days late, what is the effect on the Blockchain in Utilities project end date?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain in Utilities Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain in Utilities project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain in Utilities project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain in Utilities project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain in Utilities project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain in Utilities project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain in Utilities project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain in Utilities project with this in-depth Blockchain in Utilities Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain in Utilities projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain in Utilities and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain in Utilities investments work better.
This Blockchain in Utilities All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.