Among the services provided are test preparation, performance training, industry credentialing, and organization support services, as online enablement, analytics, and marketing.
More Uses of the Business Education Toolkit:
- Adhere to continued organization specific programmatic training.
- Manage work with Customer Success leadership to evaluate training effectiveness and knowledge retention.
- Standardize: customer enablement coordination.
- Initiate: work cross functionally to identify community content and engagement opportunities.
- Guide: surface and prioritize community feedback with the product, marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Measure, analyze, and track community data.
- Ensure you pioneer; guaranteed participation in your equity program because your employees should share in your success.
- Secure that your organization contributes expert information to interested parties about secondary education and post secondary education requirements, standards, and preparation.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly training sessions for the Customer Success team.
- Ensure you do cument; build and execute a training design plan based on learner needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How are other organizations evaluating the Business Case for GRC Technology Enablement to safeguard assets, prevent fraud, enable GRC processes and comply with increasingly complex regulations?
- Does your organization need to generate new sales leads, launch a new product or service, engage with key decision makers, build future business relationships or simply educate the industry?
- Does the builder incorporate sustainable practices into the operation/administration of business â specifically, how has Energy Efficiency been incorporated into day-to-day operations?
- What is the business benefit to exploration of the use of technology to bring training and learning more to where people are, rather than having people come to where the learning is?
- What information has management provided to help the board assess which critical business assets and critical partners, including third parties, are most vulnerable to cyber attacks?
- Do you need to protect mission-critical applications with fail-over availability, while balancing the longer recovery time objectives of selected business functions and applications?
- Does your organization support Professional Development activities that are adequate for department members to maintain and upgrade knowledge and skills in the discipline?
- Can a real estate or property finance business dependent on personal relationships and creating unique individual experiences really be a technology or digital business?
- What organizations are reaching out to business and industry to ask for information or support with workforce development, education, or economic development programs?
- How do you get started with Machine Learning to uncover actionable new customer knowledge, predict customers wants and behaviors, and make smarter business decisions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Education book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Education Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Business Education project?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Business Education project and your organization as a whole?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Procurement Audit: Could the bidders assess the economic risks the successful bidder would be responsible for, thus limiting the inclusion of extra charges for risk?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Business Education project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Business Education project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Business Education project, that is)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the Quality Assurance function?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues identified in the prior years self-assessment?
Step-by-step and complete Business Education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Education Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Education project with this in-depth Business Education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Education and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Education investments work better.
This Business Education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.