Collaborate with business intelligence and analytics to structure reporting and perform data analysis that ensures the business and marketing team is making informed decisions when deploying marketing budgets and the teams time.
More Uses of the Business Intelligence Toolkit:
- Establish that your organization creates and maintains forecast models for customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from internal and external data and performance metrics.
- Govern: work closely with your success and sales organizations to understand processes, and how you help address client needs and product pain points through technical solutions.
- Control: work in collaboration with business units, operational marketing, and business intelligence to develop unique value propositions for products and applications based on deep customer and competitor insight.
- Create and execute a plan to continuously improve talent sourcing and skill development by providing business intelligence and proactively driving workforce analysis and diversity initiatives.
- Assure your organization provides leadership to the IT Data Management Department in the areas of data warehousing, big data, business intelligence, data architecture, and other associated data related initiatives.
- Lead your organizations data strategy and data stewardship to facilitate interoperability of systems for business intelligence analytics.
- Orchestrate: partner with IT and business intelligence departments to ensure necessary data collection, cleansing and database practices are in place.
- Use technical skills to develop enterprise data, analytics, and business intelligence tools and services as part of a hybrid cloud architecture.
- Manage to have a hand in building a new reporting infrastructure from the ground up to support a robust and meaningful business intelligence platform that serves the whole organization.
- Systematize: work hand in hand with employees in IT, legal and compliance, internal audit, finance, operations, business intelligence, lending and member facing teams to create a security and privacy culture of compliance.
- Be accountable for coordinating information exchange, understanding business problems, analyzing data, and defining system and business process requirements.
- Support directors of marketing and business intelligence with running and improving modeling software; creating and testing new models, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting and resolving data and process issues.
- Develop: partner with other functions in aws as data warehouse/business intelligence, business development, finance, marketing, recruiting, and compensation.
- Manage work with analyzer and business warehouse business intelligence reporting leads to understand functional and business requirements in order to acquire the necessary data needed for provisioning process.
- Manage work with multi functional teams consisting of domain and technical architects along with Testing/Support teams to deliver the end product.
- Utilize metrics, internal/external environmental and business intelligence to provide early identification of new business opportunities and to drive plans for increased market share, coverage and penetration.
- Standardize: lead the team members that work with customers to tackle organizational challenges around understanding and leveraging data to drive deeper insights into organization.
- Develop enterprise data management strategies and implement tools to provide visualization, reporting and business intelligence relevant data for analysis, process management, operations, budgeting.
- Steer: own the creation and maintenance of organization data structures and databases in aws to support predictive model development, analytics, and business intelligence.
- Develop: information delivery is a core component providing business intelligence (bi), analytics, governance, portal access and distribution of content for the platform.
- Help project teams develop solutions that enable businesses to capitalize on Business Intelligence in the drive toward gaining a competitive advantage.
- Drive commercial operational excellence through optimization of data models and working closely with Business Intelligence Experts and data engineers.
- Ensure your organization partners with business leaders/champions and solution delivery teams to identify key performance indicators, business requirements and measures to support and deliver the Enterprise Business Intelligence Strategy.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of your organizations information management and business intelligence (BI) architecture strategy.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does your organization use business intelligence resources to identify bribery and corruption risks when exploring business opportunities in established and emerging markets?
- What distinguishes a data scientist from someone who works as a data analyst in a traditional business intelligence role, or a statistician with programming knowledge?
- How can business networks and the cloud-based applications underlying them better help companies reach a more strategic level of business intelligence and automation?
- Do you believe that your organization can improve its financial benchmarks with the investment of advanced IT revenue cycle tools and business intelligence solutions?
- What business intelligence platform is in place, and what standard reports and dashboards are available to the users that utilize data from the primary ERP system?
- Does the product have standards-based hooks for integrating data with data from other business systems for data warehousing, business intelligence, and reporting?
- Are you aware of the use of social networking media to obtain relevant professional and personal information when gathering competitive business intelligence?
- Do your marketing technology administrators have the operational authority to assume any role in the system to make troubleshooting processes easier?
- How can the advances across the domain of analytics be effectively combined with business intelligence methodologies to gain actionable insights?
- What is the role of data quality in compliance, corporate performance management, business intelligence and other critical business initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Intelligence book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the ways to create and distribute Business Intelligence project performance information?
- Team Operating Agreement: How will you resolve conflict efficiently and respectfully?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people motivated to meet the current and future challenges?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and constraints: what assumptions were made in defining the Business Intelligence project?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your objectives?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your Business Intelligence project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the Business Intelligence project?
Step-by-step and complete Business Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Intelligence project with this in-depth Business Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Intelligence investments work better.
This Business Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.