Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Value Metrics KPIs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Value Metrics KPIs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Value Metrics KPIs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Value Metrics KPIs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Value Metrics KPIs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What financial measures, non financial metrics and performance measures can be used to support the management of intangibles and foster common understanding across different business functions?
- Have you identified the areas of your business where new auxiliary applications connected via APIs could make a meaningful impact on the efficiency of your operations?
- Can the enterprise translate increased user productivity into business savings and revenues or otherwise recognize the value in the soft benefits at a senior level?
- Is it focussed on hard metrics as sales revenue, margin gross profit, ROI and shareholder value or soft metrics as net promoter score or brand recognition?
- Has the business agreed on objectives and performance metrics for IT that includes measuring the value that IT generates?
- What practices are used to monitor performance of benefits and ensure continued realization of the benefits?
- How do other organizations apply a pace and power planning approach to investing in human centric solutions?
- Does the metric track improvements in operational efficiency or assess the economic value of the business?
- How do your organizations bureaus compare to one another on relative administrative costs and performance?
- Do you call it portfolio management, application portfolio management or enterprise portfolio management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Value Metrics KPIs book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Value Metrics KPIs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Value Metrics KPIs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Value Metrics KPIs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Value Metrics KPIs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Value Metrics KPIs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Value Metrics KPIs Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Value Metrics KPIs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Team Operating Agreement: Conflict resolution: how will disputes and other conflicts be mediated or resolved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Business Value Metrics KPIs project activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Business Value Metrics KPIs project requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Business Value Metrics KPIs project sufficiently qualified?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Business Value Metrics KPIs project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Business Value Metrics KPIs projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization measure customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction?
Step-by-step and complete Business Value Metrics KPIs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Value Metrics KPIs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Value Metrics KPIs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Value Metrics KPIs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Value Metrics KPIs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Value Metrics KPIs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Value Metrics KPIs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Value Metrics KPIs project with this in-depth Business Value Metrics KPIs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Value Metrics KPIs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Value Metrics KPIs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Value Metrics KPIs investments work better.
This Business Value Metrics KPIs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.