Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CCIE Data Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CCIE Data Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CCIE Data Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CCIE Data Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CCIE Data Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What business results has your organization achieved in the past year due, at least in part, to the application of disruptive technology within your IT infrastructures?
- How good are you at managing the flow of data from sensor, to process control network, to operations center, to facilities and reservoir models, to business plans?
- How might the system be integrated along with existing security operations centers and infrastructure, as security cameras, data connectivity, and display systems?
- Which ibm tool can a sales specialist use to show capacity savings when implementing essential technologies as virtualization, compression and automatic tiering?
- Are there new technologies out there that could disrupt the economics and infrastructure of the modern datacenter Ð and the ecosystem of current suppliers?
- Is there a better way to architect and deploy datacenter infrastructure to reap even greater benefits from new technologies and new delivery models?
- How frequently will your organization explicitly consider factors when evaluating investments in information technology over the next several years?
- Does the business need to quickly stand up a demo of a new consumer product with external access while maintaining the required levels of security?
- Is analytics simply a marketing term applied to statistical techniques run against big data or is the analysis of big data fundamentally different?
- How do you assist in the ongoing support of that core technology, from the endpoint to the data center, so that all tools reach maximum maturity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CCIE Data Center book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CCIE Data Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CCIE Data Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CCIE Data Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CCIE Data Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CCIE Data Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CCIE Data Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CCIE Data Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the CCIE Data Center project schedule?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent did the evaluation influence the instructional path, such as with adaptive testing?
- Network Diagram: If the CCIE Data Center project network diagram cannot change and you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the CCIE Data Center project?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your CCIE Data Center project based on past experience?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
Step-by-step and complete CCIE Data Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CCIE Data Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CCIE Data Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CCIE Data Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CCIE Data Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CCIE Data Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CCIE Data Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CCIE Data Center project with this in-depth CCIE Data Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CCIE Data Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CCIE Data Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CCIE Data Center investments work better.
This CCIE Data Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.