Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your pursuit of excellence is driven by an emphasis on (internal) client Focus, Integrity, Imagination, and Employee Engagement the Core Values that motivate and inspire your leadership, business practices, and company culture.
Benefits of the Center of Excellence Kanban
- Address data privacy for information provided to your organization as part of the cloud excellence implementer program.
- Empower your business users to be value creators in the data supply chain.
- Measure the business risk of using machines to make decisions and recommendations.
- Leverage the data that you have to provide better offers and experiences.
- Identify sources of external data that will complement the data that you own already.
- Align business goals and the data that exists in your organization.
- Assess the change that has occurred and make adjustments to maximize effectiveness.
- Effectively track and report on your research activities to provide better strategic management decisions.
- Meet the need for business agility whilst ensuring security and compliance.
- Classify the processes within the Strategy group, or the activities of the Business Process Center of Excellence, or the processes associated with Corporate Planning.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1142 Center of Excellence critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Center of Excellence roadmap.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1142 Center of Excellence critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Center of Excellence critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Center of Excellence Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Center of Excellence Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Fintova LLC, FactSet Research Systems, Vanguard, Tokio Marine HCC, PayPal, EPAM Systems, Corning, Providence, Facebook, US Federal Acquisition Service, Amex, ModivCare, US DHS Headquarters, CVS Health, Discover, SAIC, The New York Times, Kohler, Microsoft, Uber, Edelman, National Organization f, CECP, Amazon.com Services LLC, Citi, The Estée Lauder Companies, GE Healthcare, Georgia-Pacific, Accenture, Novo Nordisk, Thrivent, Emergent Holdings, Deloitte, PowerSchool Group LLC, Enterprise Resource Performance, Inc. (ERPi), UnitedHealth Group, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Amplity Health, Relevate Health Group Inc., Edison Partners, HCA Healthcare, Manpower Corporate, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Assurant, IQVIA, TELUS International, Royal Caribbean Group, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Hitachi Europe Ltd., Merck, Allstate, Truist Financial, Comcast, Adobe, MetLife, Honeywell, Siemens Healthineers, McDonald's Corporate, Alliance Data, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Tektronix, Serco North America, Blackbaud, Delta, Creative Associates International, Creadits, Cushman & Wakefield, Salesloft, Wells Fargo, Avison Young, Blend, S&P Global