Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Certified Forensic Computer Examiner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Certified Forensic Computer Examiner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Certified Forensic Computer Examiner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- One day you may be the victim of a data breach and need to answer questions from customers and the press immediately. Are you ready for each possible scenario; have you decided on a communication plan that reduces the impact on your support team while giving the most accurate information to the data subjects? Who is your company spokesperson and will you be ready even if the breach becomes public out of usual office hours?
- If a breach occurs or the regulator investigates the organization; you need to have documents to explain the complete data flows. Are you ready to answer those questions as the level of fines will take into account the processes; technology; and documentation that describes the systems and flow of data. Are you ready for that?
- What collaborative organizations or efforts has your company interacted with or become involved with to improve its cyber security posture (such as NESCO, NESCOR, Fusion centers, Infragard, US-CERT, ICS-CERT, E-ISAC, SANS, HSIN, the Cross-Sector Cyber Security Working Group of the National Sector Partnership, etc.)?
- Does the incident response plan sufficiently address steps to take when a Cybersecurity Event occurs at a Third-Party Service Provider where data provided by the Licensee is potentially at risk?
- What are your organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and cybersecurity risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee policies and procedures?
- What is the role of investigations in identifying risks and how can this technology support more forensic investigations at key choke points/risk areas in a supply chain?
- How do various engineering job roles and cyber security specialty roles engage to maximize constructive overlap and differences to address security for your systems?
- Vulnerability scanning & patching: have you implemented regular scans of your network and systems and appropriate patching of known system vulnerabilities?
- What does trust look like in the digital landscape, and what is the role of the creator, or even the dealer, in establishing and transferring that trust?
- Does your organization/office have a defined standard operating procedure regarding the identification, preservation, and collection of digital evidence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Certified Forensic Computer Examiner book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Certified Forensic Computer Examiner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Certified Forensic Computer Examiner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Certified Forensic Computer Examiner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: what is important for team functioning?
- Activity Cost Estimates: One way to define activities is to consider how organization employees describe jobs to families and friends. You basically want to know, What do you do?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What is working well within your organizations performance management system?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of your organizations database?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project if status quo is maintained?
Step-by-step and complete Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Certified Forensic Computer Examiner project with this in-depth Certified Forensic Computer Examiner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Certified Forensic Computer Examiner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Certified Forensic Computer Examiner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Certified Forensic Computer Examiner investments work better.
This Certified Forensic Computer Examiner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.