- Assure your organization receives and returns evidence items and completes proper forms according to strict transfer procedures to guarantee and maintain the integrity of accepted chain of evidence for each item.
- Secure that your enterprise receives and returns evidence items and completes proper forms according to strict transfer procedures to guarantee and maintain the integrity of accepted chain of evidence for each item.
- Manage advanced principles, methods and techniques used in designing, developing, testing and implementing Business Systems.
- Be accountable for coordinating the use of project resources based on project requirements; assigning and directing Project Team members and other resources on assigned projects to ensure compliance with schedule, budget and project specifications.
- Configure, install, and maintain Network Intrusion Detection Systems and Network Forensic Analysis Tools on locally configured networks.
- Perform in depth digital forensic exploitation on various data and media types through the application of advanced methods, tools, and research techniques.
- Assure your Organization Designs System Architecture, Network Infrastructure and Network Configuration solutions that meet the needs of your organization and develops plans to initiate improvements.
- Make sure that your organization recommends countermeasures based on the identified techniques, tactics, procedures, and behavior patterns used by adversaries.
- Determine best methods to acquire and analyze data, determining the most appropriate hardware and software tools to be used.
- Develop full scale Project Plans, identify and coordinate project staff, plan and schedule Project Timelines, track project deliverables, monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, measure project performance using appropriate reports, tools and techniques.
- Participate as a member and Technical Lead on the Incident Response team which entails forensic evidence gathering and analysis.
- Apply broad security industry, technology, business and professional knowledge to contribute to Policy Making and Process Design.
- Establish that your organization recommends countermeasures based on the identified techniques, tactics, procedures, and behavior patterns used by adversaries.
- Provide Risk Analysis of Business Applications and IT infrastructure and consult with internal parties to improve Security Posture.
- Be accountable for managing high risk Information security incidents by working in conjunction with response partners and other risk teams.
- Identify opportunities for Business Process and system improvements; develop effective solutions for complex issues.
- Warrant that your organization complies; conducts numerous investigations that require preservation, extraction, and analysis of data from electronic devices.
- Ensure you officiate; lead efforts in expanding and improving the development of processes, methodologies, and Client Communication methods for advanced persistent Threat Detection, Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, and Vulnerability Analysis.
- Be certain that your group complies; designs System Architecture, Network Infrastructure and Network Configuration solutions that meet the needs of your organization and develops plans to initiate improvements.
- Secure that your organization focus on Threat Intelligence.
- Make sure that your team leads the identification, forensics analysis, response, investigation, and remediation of potential Security Breaches and issues surrounding Information security.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Computer Forensics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Computer Forensics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Computer Forensics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Computer Forensics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Computer Forensics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- What is your question? Why?
- What does a Test Case verify?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- How do you govern and fulfill your societal responsibilities?
- How do you manage changes in Computer Forensics requirements?
- Are there any Revenue recognition issues?
- How can you become the company that would put you out of business?
- How do you maintain Computer Forensics's Integrity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Computer Forensics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Computer Forensics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Computer Forensics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Computer Forensics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Computer Forensics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Computer Forensics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Computer Forensics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Computer Forensics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Computer Forensics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Computer Forensics Project Team have enough people to execute the Computer Forensics Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Computer Forensics Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Computer Forensics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Computer Forensics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Computer Forensics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Computer Forensics Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Computer Forensics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Computer Forensics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Computer Forensics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Computer Forensics project with this in-depth Computer Forensics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Computer Forensics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Computer Forensics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Computer Forensics investments work better.
This Computer Forensics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.