Develop and implement systems, policies, and protocols to continuously scrutinize the network infrastructure and operating environment for vulnerabilities, weaknesses, flaws, and deviations from policy and standard.
More Uses of the CGEIT Toolkit:
- Watch for new regulations and jurisprudence and periodically brief management on your organization of your privacy and compliance posture.
- Manage work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology.
- Provide departmental leadership in the management and execution of the Security Incident Response Plan.
- Analyze, understand and articulate regulatory and contractual requirements and apply identified requirements to business operations when supporting regulatory / external audits.
- Develop: periodically perform control self assessments, test of design (tod), and limited test of effectiveness (toe) procedures in preparation for IT sox testing.
- Secure that your organization designs, develop, implements, and review IT Hardware, software, and network that enhances security of internal information and assets.
- Improve the information security risk governance frameworks, support yearly maturing and gap assessments.
- Coordinate all aspects of IT regulatory audits (pre site deliverables, audits/assessments, on site visits and logistics, written responses to audit reports).
- Facilitate the completion of formal risk assessments on projects, applications, network and systems using core processes and practices.
- Ensure you lead the development of IT due diligence methodology, to be consistently applied and rolled out throughout your organization.
- Standardize: partner with IT infrastructure and IT Business systems team to design governance and compliance initiatives around change management, systems implementations, and asset governance programs.
- Follow up on deficiencies identified in review and external audits to ensure appropriate remediation measures have been achieved timely.
- Ensure your organization secures enterprise information by developing and supporting security technologies, services, and capabilities across the network plus design and develop migration strategies.
- Identify: conduct assessments with business partners to understand data protection challenges and opportunities for program improvements.
- Perform technical audits in IT governance, development, network/infrastructure security, application security, cloud and web technologies.
- Pilot: conduct internal review against customer compliance requirements, support projects throughout the enterprise by identifying information risks and potential solutions.
- Drive the identification, implementation, and improvement of your organizational privacy strategy, framework, and standards.
- Develop and maintain scorecards and dashboards to objectively demonstrate progress and business benefits of Data Governance, Security and Privacy compliance initiatives.
- Establish that your organization develops threat models and associated security architectures/requirements, and design appropriate mitigations.
- Devise: progressive IT audit, IT internal controls development, controls assurance and or IT risk management.
- Develop and implement processes to identify and address evolving privacy and security risks inherent in your operations.
- Manage work with other IT and security governance team members and department heads across your organization to formulate and perform tests, audit protocols, and other techniques to uncover network vulnerabilities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CGEIT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CGEIT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CGEIT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CGEIT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CGEIT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does senior management have clearly defined and communicated roles and responsibilities for the IT function with respect to your organizational achievement of strategic and tactical goals?
- Have you secured service agreements to provide call center, triage, crisis communications, credit-monitoring support and/or other services that are needed in the event of a data breach?
- Does your organization have an IT strategy or Steering Group which carries the overall accountability for setting governance, direction, policy and strategy for IT Services?
- Which domains of COBIT covers the use of information & technology, and how best it can be used in your organization to help achieve your organizations goals and objectives?
- Are there associations with specific personnel, commands, companies, or other programs that are sensitive and should be protected or that may reveal classified information?
- Are strategic it investment decisions based on accurate cost benefit analyses and evaluated after implementation to determine whether the projected roi has been realized?
- Which concepts is the business practice of developing and implementing comprehensive risk management and security practices for your organizations entire value chain?
- Do you create a Filter and Rule that triggers a warning message about a duplicate record, and still allows the duplicate record to be created in the database?
- Which areas of IT governance Framework of CGEIT aims to guarantee that the IT function remains aligned with your organizations strategic objectives?
- Is there a need for further work to determine the most relevant qualitative items that would reflect the impact of enterprises social policies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CGEIT book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CGEIT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CGEIT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CGEIT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CGEIT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CGEIT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CGEIT Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CGEIT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the CGEIT project documentation?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the CGEIT project and the system/product to be built?
- Risk Management Plan: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the CGEIT project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the schedule vertically and horizontally traceable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain CGEIT project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to account for complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
Step-by-step and complete CGEIT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CGEIT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CGEIT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CGEIT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CGEIT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CGEIT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CGEIT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CGEIT project with this in-depth CGEIT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CGEIT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CGEIT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CGEIT investments work better.
This CGEIT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.