Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CKO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CKO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CKO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CKO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 924 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CKO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 924 standard requirements:
- Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does an organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
- Does the information infrastructure convert raw data into more meaningful, relevant information to create knowledgeable and wise decisions that assists personnel in carrying out their enterprise Risk Management and other responsibilities?
- How do you manage organizational knowledge to accomplish the collection and transfer and maintenance of accumulated employee knowledge, and identification and sharing of best practices?
- The identification of the most effective transfer systems involves asking such questions as: Who is the intended receiver of the knowledge in terms of similarity of task and context?
- What are the key areas of knowledge, and what are your key knowledge assets that, if you managed them better, would make a big difference to achieving your organizations objectives?
- Strategies of knowledge management: What strategies can you distinguish when you look beyond the very abstract differentiation between a codification and a personalization strategy?
- How do you retain knowledge. Employees may have own excellent processes for getting things done, and what happens if they should leave your organization suddenly and unexpectedly?
- How do you manage organizational knowledge to accomplish the collection and transfer of workforce knowledge and the transfer of relevant knowledge from customers and suppliers?
- What are your concerns for five years down the road in terms of recruiting qualified personnel and providing knowledge transfer and succession in relation to your service area?
- If you dont have a formal induction programme, are there informal processes in place to ensure that new recruits get the knowledge they need to learn what they need to know?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CKO book in PDF containing 924 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CKO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CKO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CKO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CKO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CKO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CKO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CKO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the CKO project team adequate to do the job?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are CKO project records organized, maintained, and assessable by CKO project team members?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the CKO project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
Step-by-step and complete CKO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CKO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CKO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CKO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CKO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CKO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CKO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CKO project with this in-depth CKO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CKO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CKO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CKO investments work better.
This CKO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.