Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Access Security Broker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Access Security Broker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Access Security Broker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Access Security Broker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Access Security Broker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Which security mechanisms enables one cloud service consumer to be authenticated by a security broker, so that its security context is persisted when accessing other cloud services?
- Does the solution benefit from contextual information like geo location, time, and login behavior to determine the level of trust around each login?
- How are you ensuring that new staff members and substitutes are fully aware of your expectations regarding safety and security?
- How do you deliver the best possible digital workspace to your employees without compromising on performance and security?
- Does the solution offer adaptive authentication; adjusting the level of security based on trust at the point of login?
- How many public cloud providers do you use for business, communications, security, work sharing, and other operations?
- What have been the major accomplishments and shortcomings during the first six years of your organizations existence?
- How does your organization ensure effective governance and compliance whilst managing the risks of cloud computing?
- Can the solution you are considering support future business growth and the need for more systems to be protected?
- What level of experience, technology expertise, and seniority is on offer within the providers consultant team?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Access Security Broker book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Access Security Broker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Access Security Broker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Access Security Broker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Access Security Broker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Access Security Broker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Access Security Broker Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Access Security Broker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the work breakdown structure (wbs) defined and is the scope of the Cloud Access Security Broker project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Cloud Access Security Broker project cost and schedule variances?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Cloud Access Security Broker projects / systems?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and your organization involved in supporting the community?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Cloud Access Security Broker projects / systems?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Cloud Access Security Broker project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Access Security Broker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Access Security Broker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Access Security Broker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Access Security Broker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Access Security Broker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Access Security Broker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Access Security Broker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Access Security Broker project with this in-depth Cloud Access Security Broker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Access Security Broker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Access Security Broker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Access Security Broker investments work better.
This Cloud Access Security Broker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.