Provide technical engineering and troubleshooting support to employees for Web Protection Service consisting of Cloud Web Proxy and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
More Uses of the Cloud Access Security Broker Toolkit:
- Ensure you lead; lead loud access security broker and data loss prevention solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Access Security Broker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Access Security Broker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Access Security Broker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Access Security Broker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Access Security Broker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Can the solution protect, track and monitor the gamut of solutions that might be in use in your organization, from off-the-shelf SaaS apps to more general-purpose compute and processing resources?
- Which security mechanisms enables one cloud service consumer to be authenticated by a security broker, so that its security context is persisted when accessing other cloud services?
- Do you prioritize the significance of granular risk factors in cloud app ratings to meet specific requirements customized to the individual organizations security priorities?
- Does your product enable cloud service providers, partners, or customers to build API integration between a cloud service and your CASB in a self-serve model?
- Do you proactively recommend enterprise-ready cloud services to employees or business units in need of specific capabilities or categories of cloud services?
- How do you secure users that are on managed devices, and are outside the office and accessing any of the thousands of unsanctioned cloud services directly?
- Does the solution offer a way to coordinate workflow and workload between admins by assigning alerts to specific individuals for analysis and remediation?
- How do you quickly quantify the additional value a CASB provides so that it gets a high priority in your already stretched information security budget?
- Does the solution benefit from contextual information like geo-location, time, and login behavior to determine the level of trust around each login?
- Does your product integrate with Identity Management solutions to authenticate access through the reverse proxy to sanctioned cloud services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Access Security Broker book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Access Security Broker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Access Security Broker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Access Security Broker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Access Security Broker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Access Security Broker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Access Security Broker Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Access Security Broker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are team building activities completed to improve team performance?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for a previously authorized Cloud Access Security Broker project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Cloud Access Security Broker project?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your Cloud Access Security Broker project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Cloud Access Security Broker project performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Cloud Access Security Broker project management software?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Access Security Broker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Access Security Broker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Access Security Broker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Access Security Broker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Access Security Broker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Access Security Broker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Access Security Broker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Access Security Broker project with this in-depth Cloud Access Security Broker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Access Security Broker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Access Security Broker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Access Security Broker investments work better.
This Cloud Access Security Broker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.