Design and implement network Intrusion Detection (IDS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), and other relevant solutions to strengthen Information security posture.
More Uses of the Cloud Access Security Toolkit:
- Ensure you convey; lead Cloud Access Security Broker and Data Loss Prevention solutions.
- Provide technical engineering and Troubleshooting support to employees for Web Protection Service consisting of Cloud Web Proxy and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
- Ensure you lead Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Access Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Access Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Access Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Access Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Access Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Can the solution protect, track and monitor the gamut of solutions that might be in use in your organization, from off the shelf SaaS apps to more general purpose compute and processing resources?
- Which security mechanisms enables one cloud service consumer to be authenticated by a security broker, so that its security context is persisted when accessing other cloud services?
- How as cloud consumers, do you satisfy ourselves that the cloud Service Providers are doing the right thing and implementing sufficient and effective security controls?
- Do you have physical and logical security controls around Information Systems and databases to avoid unauthorised access and detect/prevent potential Data Leakage?
- What is the authoritative directory you use for identity data identification and authentication, and authorization of access for your cloud based applications?
- Does your product enable cloud Service Providers, partners, or customers to build API integration between a cloud service and your CASB in a self serve model?
- Does the solution offer a way to coordinate workflow and workload between admins by assigning alerts to specific individuals for analysis and remediation?
- Do you have a process for managing user accounts, including the timely revocation of access for terminated employees and the removal of outdated accounts?
- Are you concerned that allowing access to cloud-based apps via your network could leave your people and your corporate assets exposed to security threats?
- What is the potential financial impact of a network outage due to a security breach, or loss of access to data and systems due to a ransomware attack?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Access Security book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Access Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Access Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Access Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Access Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Access Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Access Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Access Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Cloud Access Security project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Cloud Access Security project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Cloud Access Security project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Procurement Audit: Could the bidders assess the economic risks the successful bidder would be responsible for, thus limiting the inclusion of extra charges for risk?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Cloud Access Security projects / systems?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Cloud Access Security project?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Access Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Access Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Access Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Access Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Access Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Access Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Access Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Access Security project with this in-depth Cloud Access Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Access Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Access Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Access Security investments work better.
This Cloud Access Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.