Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Center of Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Center of Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Center of Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Center of Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Center of Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there a mechanism for associating service cluster clones/snapshots with the master and identifying any anomalies in cloning that could be due to social engineering or virus?
- Does the current architecture, including the platform, its microservices and the infrastructure, still meet the requirements for the majority of solutions/services?
- What checks and balances do you have with procurement to automate the legal and technical ramifications of licensing and enforcing the existing agreements?
- Does the business case for IoT include items that affect the cloud service platform and infrastructure as scale, data management and higher ISP costs?
- How could your organization benefit from more data about daily operations, either from automated sensing devices or from enabled workers in the field?
- What network vendors does your organization currently use and are arrangements available for use by the service provider during the migration program?
- What is your plan for mapping and prioritizing security, operational, and failure-scenario threat models to existing and planned business operations?
- Are there new reporting applications or systems required by organizational change development to track and monitor the effectiveness of a change?
- Do the standard client configurations meet the hardware, operating system, connectivity and plugin configurations needed for the pilot services?
- How does your organization use new capabilities to boost its competitive advantage, launch new business models, or increase customer engagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Center of Excellence book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Center of Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Center of Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Center of Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Center of Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Center of Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Center of Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Center of Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Cloud Center of Excellence project managers participating in the Cloud Center of Excellence project know the Cloud Center of Excellence projects true status first hand?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Variance Analysis: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Quality Metrics: What are your organizations expectations for its quality Cloud Center of Excellence project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with the suggestions provided for improving Cloud Center of Excellence project communications?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Center of Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Center of Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Center of Excellence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Center of Excellence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Center of Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Center of Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Center of Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Center of Excellence project with this in-depth Cloud Center of Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Center of Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Center of Excellence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Center of Excellence investments work better.
This Cloud Center of Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.