Be accountable for working with the Commercial Operations and Deal Strategy team, create and deliver the ongoing enablement / Training Plan for the region to ensure Sales, Services, Customer Success and Account Development functions are all fully aligned and optimized.
More Uses of the Cloud Enablement Toolkit:
- Develop and conduct training and documentation that your organization and customers can leverage at scale.
- Govern: work strategically with leadership to deliver forecasts, identify trends, and provide recommended solutions with a Customer Centric approach.
- Steer: partner managers to identify and create partnerships for data sourcing, channel distribution, and Strategic Alliances.
- Collaborate with sales Team Members and external partners to drive enablement and revenue growth.
- Develop and execute strategies in conjunction with Product Marketing, the Alliances/Channel team and the Demand Generation team to expand Market Penetration.
- Secure that your group complies; sales to build sales messages, sales kits/materials, and conduct training on your solution Value Propositions.
- Develop and implement the Enterprise Sales readiness plan, supporting marketing, sales and growth objectives.
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalate sales issues to leadership and other Key Stakeholders as appropriate.
- Control: acceleration of Cloud Migration and Application Infrastructure transformation through Technology Strategy, Cloud Enablement and Organizational Change / communications activities.
- Drive creativE Business development activities to ensure renewal and grow revenue in assigned accounts.
- Ensure you liaise; build and lead a Data Engineering practice to helps drive Cloud Enablement, client and partner Data Exchange capabilities, and Operational Efficiency solutions to evolve Data Systems of interaction, systems of integration and systems of records.
- Translate strategic ideas and programs into clearly defined action steps specific to the clients custom solution.
- Oversee: strategic architecture planning focused on Cloud Enablement and adoption of Cloud Native services, platform As A Service, and convergence on strategic platforms and technologies.
- Maintain Sales Enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need.
- Be accountable for managing and reviewing messaging and Sales Enablement assets that are part of the Customer Journey.
- Develop, maintain and share Customer Account Plans for your top strategic accounts, ensures are current, factual and easily accessible by the Virtual Team.
- Ensure you coordinate; trusted partner in Cloud Enablement, Mobile Development Enterprise Security and Integration Services.
- Ensure you enhance; build effective, high performance Core Product Design Teams and provide ongoing feedback to Functional Management.
- Manage work with a broad set of Key Stakeholders from billing, accounts receivables, Business Development, Customer Service, legal, and customers.
- Drive Best Practice adoption and enablement of the Commerce Cloud eCommerce Platform (and others Commerce Cloud products) through client lifecycle.
- Create and track baseline enablement Performance Metrics and align to organizational objectives.
- Provide stakeholder updates and Status Reporting on the development and launch of support offers.
- Ensure End To End operational support for the region, providing Legal, Accounting and Product Support and coordination .
- Utilize Sales Enablement tool to organize, document, track, and set meetings through outbound self sourcing efforts.
- Develop and implement Sales Enablement, marketing resources, and content focused on Customer Stories.
- Manage the Customer Success Teams, provide input and contribute field feedback for new content and engagements across SalesforcE Commerce Cloud Suite of products.
- Warrant that your organization complies; as Cloud Technologies continue to transform businesses, skilled individuals are in high demand.
- Be accountable for working closely with the central IS Cloud Enablement and Information Security And Privacy teams to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of your service offerings.
- Ensure you establish; good knowledge Salesforce Commerce Cloud product and platform features, capabilities, and best use.
- Ensure your organization complies; this means defining, creating, launching and managing all of the offers across Consulting, Customer Success, Learning and Support.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Enablement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Enablement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Enablement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Enablement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Enablement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Does management have the right priorities among projects?
- Why a Cloud Enablement focus?
- How do you accomplish your long range Cloud Enablement goals?
- Are all Team Members qualified for all tasks?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of your company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Is the scope clearly documented?
- Who are the Key Stakeholders for the Cloud Enablement evaluation?
- How will Cloud Enablement decisions be made and monitored?
- What is your competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Enablement book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Enablement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Enablement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Enablement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Enablement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Enablement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Enablement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Enablement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cloud Enablement project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cloud Enablement Project Team have enough people to execute the Cloud Enablement Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cloud Enablement Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Enablement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Enablement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Enablement Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Enablement Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Enablement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Enablement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Enablement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Enablement project with this in-depth Cloud Enablement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Enablement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Enablement and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Enablement investments work better.
This Cloud Enablement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.