Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What can be done to improve the assurance professionals ability to provide direct and indirect users of cloud computing with trust in the software services and infrastructure that make up the cloud?
- How do you keep costs under control, particularly If developers or line of business managers skirt the IT department and go to public cloud services without proper governance, control or security?
- How do you get quick access, a consistent user experience, and compliance and financial control across public cloud providers and classification domains?
- How do you integrate scattered data silos across on premise, off-premise, cloud and SaaS partners to deliver a unified view of your data assets?
- Does your solution integrate with existing proxies or firewalls to enforce governance policies for individual services and service groups?
- How much control over technology spending, deployment and ongoing operation should your organization allow to occur outside of central IT?
- What are the key barriers in taking an integrated approach for smart cities Ð from the view point of finance, governance, and technology?
- How do you make the move to virtualization and cloud computing Ð quickly, cost efficiently, and with minimal disruption to the business?
- Do you know what organizational data is in the cloud, who put it there (and whether it should be there) and how its being protected?
- What are the implications in terms of governance and decision-making processes in your organization after acquiring an investor?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Governance book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Cloud Governance project?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Cloud Governance project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Cloud Governance project schedule?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Project Scope Statement: If you were to write a list of what should not be included in the scope statement, what are the things that you would recommend be described as out-of-scope?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Cloud Governance project Scope?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Governance project with this in-depth Cloud Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Governance investments work better.
This Cloud Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.