Guide Cloud Transformation: through the ingenuity of your people and cutting edge advanced manufacturing techniques, you deliver products at a quality and efficiency that ensure Customer Success and shareholder value.
More Uses of the Cloud Transformation Toolkit:
- Assure your corporation develops the vision for execution of Cloud Transformation program across the enterprise in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Information Risk, Infrastructure Engineering and Application Development organizations.
- Enable Cloud Transformation develop long term Cloud Strategy with the partner, identify and develop specific opportunities and supporting Business Cases, manage issues and risks.
- Ensure your organization develops the vision for execution of Cloud Transformation program across the enterprise in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Information Risk, Infrastructure Engineering and Application Development organizations.
- Confirm your organization develops the vision for execution of Cloud Transformation program across the enterprise in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Information Risk, Infrastructure Engineering and Application Development organizations.
- Drive the Data Warehouse Cloud Transformation program enabling Application Migration from on premise solutions to Cloud Solutions.
- Expedite drive Cloud Migration projects, security and cost controls, periodic reporting on metrics, while ensuring Best Practices are implemented and manage the Cloud Transformation program.
- Enable Cloud Transformation develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify and develop specific opportunities and supporting Business Cases, manage issues and risks.
- Collaborate with the Chief Technology officers on Cloud Transformation strategies that best align with application and Business Needs.
- Be accountable for helping clients reach solutions by utilizing Data Management and operations, Data Quality and governance, Cloud Transformation, Self Service analytics and visualization, and Data Intelligence.
- Standardize enable Cloud Transformation develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify and develop specific opportunities and supporting Business Cases, manage issues and risks.
- Be accountable for using AWS, GCP, pivotal Cloud Foundry to deploy and host app services.
- Design and set standards for setup related to computing, storing and securing environments while leveraging an Infrastructure as Code approach for a Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Assure your design provides support for connectivity or related network/communication issues for the User Community.
- Develop Cloud Solutions, Proof of Concept demonstrations, and develop cloud specifications for future environments.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the secure architecture of Cloud Infrastructure and leAd Cloud Security Audits.
- Audit Cloud Transformation: traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as Cloud Adoption and Digital Transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every Market Segmentation.
- Create, modify, and adapt a cloud compute architectures to keep your organization aligned between the Business Requirements and technology capabilities.
- Engage on known or emerging security and IT risks for Cloud Services by initiating or influencing the development of new platform / security architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives.
- Govern Cloud Transformation: design and implement highly scalable, Cloud Based Applications and rest based Web Services.
- An emphasis is placed on delivering highly scalable, cost effective, and high performing designs that integrate seamlessly with distributed and cloud products and solutions.
- Ensure you possess the presence and wherewithal to easily communicate the benefits of Cloud Computing to a variety of technical and business audiences.
- Be accountable for scripting knowledge like Shell Scripting or Python that can leverage API and automation tools in a cloud providers.
- Secure that your group complies; hands on in depth technical knowledge in Cloud Architecture, netWork Design / deployment, or critical application Data Storage technologies.
- Confirm your design complies; Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.
- Identify Cloud Transformation: ITOM module, focusing on Cloud Management.
- Ensure you realize; build and deploy Micro Services based applications in Public Cloud with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Supervise Cloud Transformation: Design Knowledge and expertise with Cloud Computing Technologies as AWS, Azure and office 365 administration and implementation.
- Advise the government customer on matters pertaining to cloud Data Center operations.
- Audit Cloud Transformation: conduct Security Assessments of cloud and Internal Systems, applications, and IT infrastructure as part of the overall Risk Management practice of your organization.
- Confirm your organization recommends change and updates to Cloud Security protections and governance strategy based on NIST, regulatory and evolving threats drivers.
- Execute engagements at Financial Services organizations as part of complex change and transformation initiatives to address key changes impacting the Payments industry.
- Establish Cloud Transformation: research, collect, validate, and collate data and information to design, direct, and support the development of accurate and meaningful edw metrics reports.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are supply costs steady or fluctuating?
- Are there Cloud Transformation problems defined?
- Which needs are not included or involved?
- What should a Proof of Concept or pilot accomplish?
- Does your organization systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Cloud Transformation does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- To what extent does management recognize Cloud Transformation as a tool to increase the results?
- How can you improve performance?
- Do you verify that Corrective Actions were taken?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of your Cloud Transformation agendas for the next 3 years?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Transformation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cloud Transformation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cloud Transformation Project Team have enough people to execute the Cloud Transformation Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cloud Transformation Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Transformation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Transformation project with this in-depth Cloud Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Transformation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Transformation investments work better.
This Cloud Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.