Provide EA support services for strategic IT Roadmap, IT Governance, Project Management, Cybersecurity, Data Architecture, application and systems, and it.
More Uses of the COBIT 5 Toolkit:
- Evaluate: research technologies and methods that better utilize existing technology.
- Initiate: Service Management Facility.
- Secure that your group supports and maintains the Intrusion Detection System (IDS) / (IPS) Intrusion Prevention System.
- Ensure your venture performs Forensic Analysis, to detect Security Incidents, and mounts Incident Response.
- Methodize: technology Risk Analysis, (contract to hire).
- Steer: Information security officers.
- Steer: Information security engineering.
- Assure your project complies; controls analysis, security services.
- Be accountable for training in COBIT 5 enabling process.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical COBIT 5 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any COBIT 5 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated COBIT 5 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the COBIT 5 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which COBIT 5 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Which individuals, groups, or organizations are involved in establishing architecture, security, and service continuity requirements for cloud services, hosted applications, and data?
- Is the Risk Management capability of your organizations IT department able to identify and mitigate or eliminate relevant risk early enough to prevent Security Incidents?
- Is there any mechanism to track fraudulent or dishonest use of the electronic signature, password or any other unique identification feature of any other person?
- Do you identify inconsistencies between the RACI charts, defined in COBIT 5 Enabling Processes, and the CISOs role addressed by COBIT 5 for Information security?
- What is the risk that it general control deficiencies adversely impact the operation of the application and related automated Application Controls?
- Does your organization have controls in place to classify and safeguard PII including intake points, release/data sharing points and storage?
- Does expanded testing of the impacted Application Controls provide sufficient assurance the Application Controls have operated effectively?
- Are the major cloud providers in the market able to support the SLA agreed to by your organizations IT department with its business areas?
- Which individuals, groups, or organizations are required to establish and maintain Cloud Computing services and supporting configurations?
- Is it feasible to measure knowledge, Knowledge Sharing and Knowledge Management within your organization using the COBIT 5 framework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the COBIT 5 book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your COBIT 5 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the COBIT 5 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which COBIT 5 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough COBIT 5 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage COBIT 5 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step COBIT 5 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 COBIT 5 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this COBIT 5 projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the COBIT 5 project (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the COBIT 5 project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent COBIT 5 Project Management strategy been established?
Step-by-step and complete COBIT 5 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 COBIT 5 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 COBIT 5 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 COBIT 5 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 COBIT 5 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 COBIT 5 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 COBIT 5 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any COBIT 5 project with this in-depth COBIT 5 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose COBIT 5 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in COBIT 5 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make COBIT 5 investments work better.
This COBIT 5 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.